Texas Hunting Forum

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF

Posted By: Mickey Moose

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/13/15 09:49 PM

Explore various data relating to firearms including manufacturing, commerce, imports, exports, trace, licenses, and more.

https://data.atf.gov/data?category=Firearms

Powerful data mining capabilities!

Cheers - Mickey
Posted By: charlesb

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/13/15 09:55 PM

I enjoy all of their fine products!
Posted By: JCB

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/13/15 09:59 PM

Why did they make 12 the accepted number of ounces for a beer?
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/14/15 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JCB
Why did they make 12 the accepted number of ounces for a beer?

IRRC that puts most domestic beers as having the same alcohol content as a one ounce shot of 80 proof liqueur.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/14/15 06:31 AM

That can't be right I've drank like 16 beers tonight and I'm still semi sober if I took 16 shots I'd be either asleep or throwing up right now lol.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/14/15 12:22 PM

Daggum Kyle. I coulda helped so you wouldn't of had to do that all by yourself.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/14/15 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
That can't be right I've drank like 16 beers tonight and I'm still semi sober if I took 16 shots I'd be either asleep or throwing up right now lol.

OK beer? Or Coors Light?
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives: Open ATF - 11/14/15 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Daggum Kyle. I coulda helped so you wouldn't of had to do that all by yourself.

Lol went out for a friends birthday started around 5:30 until around 12:30 so probably a good 7 hours of pool and beer and a $60 tab bang always think about how many cases I could have bought the next morning. You know you're welcome anytime. cheers

Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Originally Posted By: KRoyal

OK beer? Or Coors Light?

Millerlite, but yea I see the destinction. Anything darker than Shiner will put me on my arse after about 12.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum