Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for something fun

Posted By: davidls430

Looking for something fun - 10/19/15 07:11 PM

Been throwing the idea around of picking up a Mac 10/11 or a Intratec 9. I'm aware of the issues with these pieces, but just thought they would be nice pieces for the collection. What are your thoughts? Any better weaponry that doesn't have the issues? Semi Auto only, I have NO use nor want to deal with stamps for a fully automatics
Posted By: bull279

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/19/15 09:06 PM

They are neat firearms. The only thing similar to it that is cooler would be an Uzi. If you get one... I would recommend getting a stamp and buying a suppressor for it.The only problem I have with the Mac and Uzi is that they fire from the open bolt and the sliding bolt moves the gun around when you pull the trigger. Semi-auto might not be bad but a full auto Uzi shakes terribly when you shoot it. They are cool guns and look intimidating.

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/20/15 01:31 AM

UZI would be nice too! food

Wonder if anyone here has a Intratec or MAC they would like to sell. Searched the for sale area and didn't find anything, but I do recall 1 listed 2 years aho
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/20/15 02:36 AM

Not a Mac or Uzi, but the new CZ Scorpion is fun to shoot. If I were in the market for something along those lines, a Sig MPX would be my choice

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/20/15 11:32 AM

CZ is a nice platform. It's a bit more moola then what I want to spend for a "fun" gun. Is there such thing as a HK MP10 9mm knock off?
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/21/15 04:25 AM

Get an AR pistol in 9mm, or a g17 with a 33 round mag.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/21/15 03:11 PM

MASTER PIECE ARMS M11-9SA 9MM PISTOL $329.99 shipped

MASTER PIECE ARMS DEFENDER 45ACP TOP COCKING PISTOL $414.99 Shipped
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/21/15 03:12 PM

But I'm with Tactical Cowboy on this one, get you a Glock17 with 33 round mag.
Posted By: 11bravo

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/21/15 03:48 PM

Zastava m92 or m85 if you like the AK platform.

Re: Looking for something fun - 10/21/15 09:12 PM

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I have a glock with high cap already.

The pieces i mentioned just has me intriged on the name and design. Im no gangster, but growing up in the 80's the movies had me thinking, i have got to get one of those.

On the Master Piece and Cobray M11's, is any one piece better then the other?

Ima pull the trigger soon. Just wanted some verification before hand.

hammer
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum