Texas Hunting Forum

Stocky's Rave

Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 02:00 AM

I ordered an HS Precision stock from Stocky's. When I checked out, I saw that USPS priority shipping was a few bucks cheaper than UPS ground, so I selected USPS. Stocky's sent me an email to let me know they prefer to ship UPS because they take better care of the packages than the post office does. They covered the extra shipping and I got my stock a couple days sooner. It's not too big of a deal but I appreciate good customer service and I'd recommend Stocky's if you're looking for a good place to buy a stock.
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 02:38 AM

I bought a stock for a 788 from them a few years ago. Here's what the inletting and bottom metal fit looked like when I received it:

When I called their "customer service" for an RMA and a refund I was met with something between stiff resistance and downright refusal. I finally was able to convince them to take it back.

Somehow I just haven't found Stocky's to be high on my list of preferred merchants since then.
Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: RiverRider
I bought a stock for a 788 from them a few years ago. Here's what the inletting and bottom metal fit looked like when I received it:

When I called their "customer service" for an RMA and a refund I was met with something between stiff resistance and downright refusal. I finally was able to convince them to take it back.

Somehow I just haven't found Stocky's to be high on my list of preferred merchants since then.

Yikes. That looks ugly.
Posted By: THETEXAN

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 03:22 AM

Says alot for there quality control!
Jeese!
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 03:29 AM

eeks333
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 03:31 AM

I can understand a mistake and be cool as long as a merchant's willing to make it right, but when they try to shove it down my throat I'm gonna gag and puke. That's what pissed me off and prompted me to keep the photos.

So...

barf
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 03:58 AM

Nothing worse then "Customer NO Service".......... soap
Posted By: the444shooter

Re: Stocky's Rave - 09/26/15 08:12 PM

I've ordered from them several times, and each time has been great.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum