Texas Hunting Forum

TAB Gear feedback?

Posted By: Deerhunter61

TAB Gear feedback? - 09/24/15 09:26 PM

Guys,

I found a sling I'm interested and I want to see if you guys are familiar with this company and if they are a good efficient company.

Thanks,

Mel
Posted By: DStroud

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/24/15 09:44 PM

They are good.
Posted By: dee

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/24/15 10:13 PM

Have one of their slings on a rifle.
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/24/15 10:50 PM

I have one of their suppressor covers and it is awesome. I had some questions about the product before I ordered so I called the number and was surprised when the owner of the company actually answered the phone. Tony was extremely nice and professional and answered all my questions. Buy with confidence.
Posted By: hdfireman

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/24/15 11:51 PM

I have one of their suppressor covers, sling, rear bag and shooting mat. Top notch gear and Tony stands behind the products.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/25/15 12:45 AM

Great gear, build by shooters, reasonably priced, MADE IN TEXAS.

Buy with confidence.
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/25/15 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Great gear, build by shooters, reasonably priced, MADE IN TEXAS.

Buy with confidence.

Plus one. I have the tab sling and run it on my custom rifle. Works great for me.

Walter
Posted By: jeffbird

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/25/15 03:37 AM

The mat works well and is lighter than most. I've used it hunting more than once to avoid sitting or laying on wet ground. The only negative is that the corners shrank up and curled, so it will not lay flat, but I still like it and use it often.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/25/15 01:06 PM

I know Tony and his wife, April, personally. He builds good gear. I run one of his slings and suppressor covers, along with a rear bag or two.
Posted By: SingleShot85

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/25/15 01:08 PM

buy with confidence........
Posted By: hunter4807

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/28/15 01:17 AM

You will not be disappointed, I own several suppressor covers and shooting bags. One of the suppressor covers were the wrong size, called them and they had a new one sent in 3 days. Great company!!
Posted By: hunter4807

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/28/15 01:18 AM

You will not be disappointed, I own several suppressor covers and shooting bags. One of the suppressor covers were the wrong size, called them and they had a new one sent in 3 days. Great company!!
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 09/28/15 05:08 PM

Thanks Guys! I ordered the biathlon sling and it will be here by Wednesday. Outstanding service! Tony makes it easy to do business with him.

Mel
Posted By: 6.5x47Lapua

Re: TAB Gear feedback? - 10/03/15 05:22 PM

I've got several tab gear slings including the biathlon. They are good slings, no doubt, but I much prefer the ftw carbine sling for hunting.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum