Texas Hunting Forum

Little experiment

Posted By: bo3

Little experiment - 08/13/15 04:08 PM

A lot of people on here say the deer can't tell the difference in being hit by different rounds. So I was curious and bored. I shot 5 Gallon jugs with a 308 and 300 win using the same bullets. They were 168 Barnes tsx and hornady 168 bthp. I also added a Berger 200 hybrid from the 300 win mag and a 100 mk form a 257 wby. The 200 hybrid broke the cement block it was sitting on.

Going by these few tests, as long as you're shooting a barnes, the results are about the same. The 168 bthp from the 300 did not exit. The impact velocity was too high but did excellent from the 308.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 04:29 PM

Empty or water-filled?

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 04:36 PM

Water filled at 100 yards.
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 04:43 PM

Dead is dead.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Tactical Cowboy
Dead is dead.

Yeah and?

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 05:44 PM

A few things I left out. The 168 bthp from the 300 entered somewhere in the green area along the tear. I'm not sure where. I found one of the Barnes bullets after it went through the tailgate of an 89 bronco and bounced off a water heater. It lost all its petals.
Posted By: REALKILLER

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 06:12 PM

You know that we are getting bored when we come up with these fun little experiments. Come on hunting season!!!. I own 2 .308s and I have all the confidence in the world with them. up

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: REALKILLER
You know that we are getting bored when we come up with these fun little experiments. Come on hunting season!!!. I own 2 .308s and I have all the confidence in the world with them. up

And if you're using a monometal bullet you basically have the same performance as a 300 win mag. Neither jug moved when shot and not much difference in exit holes.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 06:54 PM

Didn't you once shoot a deer in the heart 4 times with a 300WINMAG and it just laugh and walk off?
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 07:18 PM

roflmao

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 08:06 PM

Ive shot and killed a lot of deer and missed and have lost deer. That's hunting right. Ive never seen you post anything with fur on it. Do they have deer in dallas?
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 08:11 PM

You've never seen KRoyal post any fur in the 5 minutes you've been around?

I have.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 08:29 PM

Ive shot and killed a lot of deer and missed and have lost deer. That's hunting right. Ive never seen you post anything with fur on it. Do they have deer in dallas?

For those that are lost I'll grab the post I'm talking about from ole REALKILLER.

Quote:
I've got some friends that own some jacked up big wheeled trucks and you couldn't pay them to take those trucks in the mud. So my comparison on that was why have something so big and powerful if your not going to use it if you really don't need it. I understand the cool thing, but I always figured they just wanted to look down on people from their jacked up shinny trucks. I have an older 4x4 that I don't mind driving anywhere. Its a daily driver and its a lot more practical for me. Like the 30 06 is for a lot of hunters. I shot a white tail buck one time with the 300 mag right at the top of the heart. It was the first time I ever saw a deer just stand there with no reaction pumping out blood onto the ground. He just stood there for ten minutes. I figured he would lay down and die. He finally stepped into the brush so I waited. It was icey and I figured that there would be no problems finding his blood trail on the ice. I walked over there and no deer. I could see his tracks going up a hill, but no blood trail. He bled out at the bottom of the hill and I probably should of shot him again, but surely not with the powerful 300 mag right? I lost his tracks eventually when the sun came up and melted the ice. I found that deer 300 yrds from there about 3 years later. There was about 3 gallons of blood, but it was all in one spot. Im never afraid to tell the truth about a loss or missed shot because its just a part of hunting. Ive never met an experienced hunter in my life that hasn't missed or lost an animal. It seems like on this web sight no one is capable of doing either one of those. Must be nice. Or maybe theyre just to proud to say so. I am an accomplished hunter, so telling the truth about something that Ive really delt with doesn't bother me at all. I like to keep it honest.

To answer your question most of the things I hunt have feathers not fur can post dozens of pictures or dove and duck I've taken. I've never killed a deer, never really had the want to, but this year going to try my hand at bow hunting. We'll see how that pans out. I do hunt hog can post pics of that fur if you'd like. By the way I don't live in Dallas which you could plainly see if you had any reading comprehension skills. Here let me help you with that. Sherman, TX up by OK border Lake Texoma Area. I just put "North of Dallas" so people have a general idea of what region I'm in if they aren't familiar with Sherman's location.

KRoyal
THF Celebrity
Loc: Sherman/North of Dallas

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 08:30 PM

By the way Bo323 I'm sorry I hijacked your thread, very cool experiment and bet it was fun.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
By the way Bo323 I'm sorry I hijacked your thread, very cool experiment and bet it was fun.

It's alright. I was waiting for him to say something like that again. It was and proved nothing besides I had an excuse to play.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:15 PM

I think it was a good experiment. Water being virtually incompressable is a decent medium to shoot into. It proved that multiple cartridges and bullets are very effective at 100 yards. If I had the foam buckets to spare, I'd like to do the same at 300 and 500 yards.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:16 PM

So Ive got somebody doggin me about deer and they've never even killed one. Ive killed about 85 bucks and 2 does. Its time to catch up man. Your talking to a real killer, and hogs maybe just over 1000, lets see coyotes, hmmm? over 100 easy. Hope you didnt jinx your first deer hunt with that comment. That's all free range 100% fair chase too. NO guides, no high fences and no help and only one out of a box blind eating corn. Ive got friends that hardly talk to me through the off season, but during deer hunting they are ringin my phone, because they know if they go with me, they are going to kill a good one. And that aint no bull s t!
Posted By: rifleman

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: bo323
A few things I left out. The 168 bthp from the 300 entered somewhere in the green area along the tear. I'm not sure where. I found one of the Barnes bullets after it went through the tailgate of an 89 bronco and bounced off a water heater. It lost all its petals.

I bet your neighbor is tiiiiiiicccckkkkkkeeeedddddd.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:29 PM

So Ive got somebody doggin me about deer and they've never even killed one. Ive killed about 85 bucks and 2 does. Its time to catch up man. Your talking to a real killer, and hogs maybe just over 1000, lets see coyotes, hmmm? over 100 easy. Hope you didnt jinx your first deer hunt with that comment. That's all free range 100% fair chase too. NO guides, no high fences and no help and only one out of a box blind eating corn. Ive got friends that hardly talk to me through the off season, but during deer hunting they are ringin my phone, because they know if they go with me, they are going to kill a good one. And that aint no bull s t!

I'm not doggin you about deer, I'm doggin you about the ridiculous post you made about the 300WM in a previous thread. I'm also inclined to believe those numbers are a tad "padded" given some of your other outlandish post.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: rifleman

Lol I was wondering about this. Someone is going to be pissed.
Posted By: rifleman

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 09:44 PM

FWIW, I've recovered 168gr VLD from Grazon jugs at various ranges...but boy did they go flying.

Re: Little experiment - 08/13/15 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal

Lol I was wondering about this. Someone is going to be pissed.

No neighbors were harmed in this experiment. It's a Broncos that I couldn't get running years ago, so it became target practice.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 12:28 AM

Is this a real person or someone's troll account?

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 12:30 AM

FWIW, I've recovered 168gr VLD from Grazon jugs at various ranges...but boy did they go flying.

I really expected the hybrid not to exit. I didn't think it would bust the cinder block either.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 12:55 AM

Is this a real person or someone's troll account?

Haha I know right!!!
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 01:27 AM

" I found the deer 3 years later, 300 yards from where I shot him, with 3 gallons of blood"

Best statement ever

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 01:32 AM

He's an idiot.
Posted By: charlesb

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 01:45 AM

If you can't sneak up close enough to put the muzzle right up against the jug - then you ain't no hunter!

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 01:52 AM

It was long range jugging. They didn't know where the shots were coming from.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:08 AM

I don't have to lie about what Ive killed like some do. Isnt so easy to call someone a liar, especially when they've accomplished so much that it leaves you in disbelief, Jealous? Trust me, I know people that have killed way more than I have and I don't call them liars because I haven't done it or I think that It cant be done. I used to think that my old neighbors deer numbers being around 75 was out of sight, and now Ive passed those numbers up and Im still counting. I counted them for the first time ever last winter wondering how many I had killed. Being white tail bucks. I was closer to my guess than I thought I would be. Ive killed half of those bucks with a .223 soft point. You don't have to have a cannon to kill deer. Ive also killed them with. the .270 .280 .308 30.06 8mm mouser, 30 30,45 70, and recently bought a 22 250 and a 7mm08 to hunt with.I like how Fireman JG likes to police me and gang up on me. Now he is calling me names. haha you and your boys are tryin to set me up for failure again. That's alright Ive got you figured out and I know what you are. Thanks

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:24 AM

Only 2 does??
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:26 AM

I don't have to lie about what Ive killed like some do. Isnt so easy to call someone a liar, especially when they've accomplished so much that it leaves you in disbelief, Jealous? Trust me, I know people that have killed way more than I have and I don't call them liars because I haven't done it or I think that It cant be done. I used to think that my old neighbors deer numbers being around 75 was out of sight, and now Ive passed those numbers up and Im still counting. I counted them for the first time ever last winter wondering how many I had killed. Being white tail bucks. I was closer to my guess than I thought I would be. Ive killed half of those bucks with a .223 soft point. You don't have to have a cannon to kill deer. Ive also killed them with. the .270 .280 .308 30.06 8mm mouser, 30 30,45 70, and recently bought a 22 250 and a 7mm08 to hunt with.I like how Fireman JG likes to police me and gang up on me. Now he is calling me names. haha you and your boys are tryin to set me up for failure again. That's alright Ive got you figured out and I know what you are. Thanks

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback

uh huh huh uh huh

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:38 AM

I ignore you more often than not. If you would like for me to police and gang up on you I certainly can. Then you will have no doubt.

As many outlandish stories that come from your brain to a keyboard and into our eyes shows grown men you are full of bs

Carry on, it is entertaining. I'll be sure to perform better police work. One of your first posts of a "foot and a half over the back 500 yard shot" was one of my favorites. I'll even hand you a bigger shovel to dig with.
Posted By: Luke27

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:45 AM

"He hates these cans!"

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:58 AM

Obviously I'm not lying... I just said I've never killed a deer how is that lying?

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Luke27
"He hates these cans!"

Lol stay away from the cans!!!'

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 03:36 AM

Here you go "real killer" is that enough "fur" for you?

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:01 AM

It takes a third of the effort to kill twice the number of ducks as you have posted as it does to kill one gigantic white tail buck deer... especially if you use a 300 mag.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:02 AM

Great pics Kyle!

Don't worry, he'll go to ban camp again in no time.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
" I found the deer 3 years later, 300 yards from where I shot him, with 3 gallons of blood"

Best statement ever

Hold on.. the blood was there three years later??

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Great pics Kyle!

Kinda want him to stick around. What's that about baffling with bs?
Posted By: nsmike

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:16 AM

The experiment is fine, but water only shows part of the story, break a fresh beef rib bone first I'll pay more attention. A beef rib bone, will emulate most deer bone, for elk use a leg bone. The same velocity that results in spetaular results in water will cause some bullets to fragment against bone.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:30 AM

Great pics Kyle!

Thank you sir

I know those aren't "fur" pics but you know how far I can shoot cheers

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: nsmike
The experiment is fine, but water only shows part of the story, break a fresh beef rib bone first I'll pay more attention. A beef rib bone, will emulate most deer bone, for elk use a leg bone. The same velocity that results in spetaular results in water will cause some bullets to fragment against bone.

If I get a chance to do it again I'll put a piece of plywood or something in front of them.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 12:07 PM

Ive killed half of those bucks with a .223 soft point. You don't have to have a cannon to kill deer. Ive also killed them with. the .270 .280 .308 30.06 8mm mouser, 30 30,45 70, and recently bought a 22 250 and a 7mm08 to hunt with.

You left out 300 Mag. peep
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 01:05 PM

So Ive got somebody doggin me about deer and they've never even killed one. Ive killed about 85 bucks and 2 does. Its time to catch up man. Your talking to a real killer, and hogs maybe just over 1000, lets see coyotes, hmmm? over 100 easy.

I will make an attempt. I have killed over 80 whitetails and the only one I have ever killed under a feeder was my first deer when I was twelve years old.

When I was a teen in the early 90s....

When I've hunted east Texas whitetails for 23 years....

Best I can tell, you're in your mid 30's, 40 at the oldest. You killed your first deer at twelve years old.

You've killed at least 3 bucks a year, every year, since you were 12?

Or have you been hunting 23 years total and killed 3.65 bucks a year, on average, since you were 12?

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:04 PM

Math will getcha every time.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 02:06 PM

Math Meth will getcha every time.

FIFY grin

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:09 PM

Last time I checked you could kill multiple bucks and does all over Texas. I have killed my best bucks in east East Texas. Oh but lets see since yall are so narrow minded. I hunted central Texas as a youth. Whats the deer buck limit down there, Two bucks and a spike. If yoy were up on your hunting guide though they do keep it on the DL you can aggregate your tags to kill three bucks in three different counties and that's right out of the east tx game wardens mouth and biologists mouth. haha you didnt know that. They don't want everybody to know that, because they don't want an over kill. Oh wait, since yall are so narrow minded I forgot about the extra three I killed with my vehicles and the extra lets say at least 3 hogs with a bumper. Oh wait theres more. What about what Ive killed in Montana, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois, south Texas, north Texas? But wait yall will never get that math right, will you. No wait Im a liar HaHa And as for the does you can have them. This is the Texas hunting forum isn't it? I start hunting white tails in Montana Septeber 1 and don't stop hunting deer until January. I will hunt everyday in these months as long as it aint lightning outside. I hunt more than any ten hunters that I know for deer. And as for the Meth comment, I was on the phone two nights ago with the DEA in two different states all hours of the night tryin to catch a drug mule making a heavy run. Yall don't know me and as for drugs, I hate them. Ive never even smoked a cigarette or cigar. I work with the narcotics agents for fun to help keep dope off the streets and out of the hands of the youth. Yall remind me of people that are easily bewildered about peoples acomplishments and all you now how to do is call names and the latest accuse them of being a druggy. Man if I posted that I would get kicked off this web sight, so it makes me wonder whos backin up your s t. Remember I bust drug dealers for a livin too and Ive seen the so called good and the bad run hand in hand. Its like a popularity contest every time, and its all about the money. We live in a dirty world and I ant even come in here and talk hunting without some phoney dooshbag talkin trash.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 04:40 PM

I just counted 65 racks on the wall in my house that Ive killed and Ive got a big box of horns from bucks that Ive killed in the wash room. Now along the way Ive cut a couple smaller racks up to make stuff out of antler and even left a few smaller buck horns at an old black mans house that I used to take a deer as a gift from me. Some of the smaller central texas bucks that I killed got lost somewhere when my mom and I moved many a time. I could easily shut yall up quick with photos, but I really question why I have to try to prove this to a bunch of paper punchin water bottle bustin non beleivers that don't have a clue what it takes . I also have out of state horns layin around, but not much. Cant spend as much time with out of state deer. Theyre lucky.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 05:11 PM

I just counted 65 racks on the wall in my house that Ive killed and Ive got a big box of horns from bucks that Ive killed in the wash room. Now along the way Ive cut a couple smaller racks up to make stuff out of antler and even left a few smaller buck horns at an old black mans house that I used to take a deer as a gift from me. Some of the smaller central texas bucks that I killed got lost somewhere when my mom and I moved many a time. I could easily shut yall up quick with photos, but I really question why I have to try to prove this to a bunch of paper punchin water bottle bustin non beleivers that don't have a clue what it takes . I also have out of state horns layin around, but not much. Cant spend as much time with out of state deer. Theyre lucky.

So, you still live with your mom?

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 05:38 PM

Lets see I moved out of moms house at the age of 19 years old, so that would be a NO. Lets see I lived by myself for 6 years and then my girl friend moved in. Got married a few years later and I have been married to her since. Isnt that the American way. woot

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 05:56 PM

You know whats sad is that I wasn't being rude when I commented on the post about shooting water jugs. I guess people used it as a chance to show their as s. I do the like the .308 Winchester, so what. I killed 5 bucks for 5 shots with my old model 788 Remington chambered in the .308 Winchester. Dropped everyone of them. Its perfect for deer. Oh ya Ive killed deer with a 300 mag, 2 with a 7 mag, 2 with a muzzle loader and I do recall using a .243 on a lease in Llano. Its been a while. Seen thousands of deer and have walked thousands of miles hunting white tail bucks. It can be hard to remember when you've done what Ive done. I grew up wing shooting and did so much of it that I don't even care to go anymore. I do go on an annual duck hunt every year with a friend on the last weekend. Its more about the fun and bulls tin than the ducks. I had a 20 gauge wing master pump with a fixed modified ventilated rib barrel when I was a kid. We live out in the middle of crops and a huge creek along with tanks filled with water. Trust me Ive shot and killed more than my share of ducks, quail, and dove. 7 1/2 lead for dove and # 4 lead for ducks. The boxes had a duck and a pheasant on them back then. Kinda like high brass field loads now days.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:00 PM

This thread started with such promise...
Posted By: preston629

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:06 PM

I want to see some pics

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:19 PM

You know whats sad is that I wasn't being rude when I commented on the post about shooting water jugs. I guess people used it as a chance to show their as s. I do the like the .308 Winchester, so what. I killed 5 bucks for 5 shots with my old model 788 Remington chambered in the .308 Winchester. Dropped everyone of them. Its perfect for deer. Oh ya Ive killed deer with a 300 mag, 2 with a 7 mag, 2 with a muzzle loader and I do recall using a .243 on a lease in Llano. Its been a while. Seen thousands of deer and have walked thousands of miles hunting white tail bucks. It can be hard to remember when you've done what Ive done. I grew up wing shooting and did so much of it that I don't even care to go anymore. I do go on an annual duck hunt every year with a friend on the last weekend. Its more about the fun and bulls tin than the ducks. I had a 20 gauge wing master pump with a fixed modified ventilated rib barrel when I was a kid. We live out in the middle of crops and a huge creek along with tanks filled with water. Trust me Ive shot and killed more than my share of ducks, quail, and dove. 7 1/2 lead for dove and # 4 lead for ducks. The boxes had a duck and a pheasant on them back then. Kinda like high brass field loads now days.

You know it is illegal to shoot ducks with lead right?
Posted By: Cast

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:45 PM

You guys take the bait every time. Now me, I'm very level headed. Yep, level headed.
Posted By: East

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:51 PM

Didn't use to be KRoyal

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: East
Didn't use to be KRoyal

Yea I know, but sounded like he was saying he used them every year for his weekend hunt.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 07:03 PM

Back in my day, we had to throw spears at deer off the backs of our dinosaurs, cause we didn't have any of them dadgum high powered rifle cartridges.
Posted By: P_102

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 07:04 PM

lead shot was first banned I 1987 and was banned nationwide by 91 or 92.

P_102

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:00 PM

Looks like P_102 has it figured out up Hint Hint when I was a kid. grin

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:02 PM

Now see if you were killin when I was killin you may of known this. up

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:05 PM

popcorn

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:12 PM

troll

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:51 PM

RK, you seem like one of those guys that just HAS to tell everyone how much they know, and whether they really do know what they're talking about or not, just comes off as a moron. Now I'm not doubting your abilities, but your stories are a bit hard to believe.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 08:57 PM

Now see if you were killin when I was killin you may of known this. up

I was 3 years old when lead shot was banned for water fowl idiot. I knew it was not always banned, you said you go every year with a friend duck hunting on the last weekend and you said you use #4 lead shot for duck. You never said you used it pre 1987 just that you go every year and use lead.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 09:01 PM

A little while back I commented on how it seemed like the same ol thirty people posting on this web sight and another person said maybe 35. Then another said but theres over 300 watching. Makes me wonder if its people like yall that makes people afraid to comment or if yall have driven thousands out by just sitting back and waiting to be rude and hateful s ts. Your not hurting my feelings, because Ive got yall figured out. I can say that there is times that I may come across rude about commenting on a subject like cops dumping a clip on an unarmed man or how I don't like high fences. Ive got to say that I don't single out one individual on this sight to pick on and mess with. Im pretty sure its how you get your kicks. Get a life! or a girl friend or something to ease your frustrations. I picture yall like talking to my three weird neighbors. Two dudes livin with their dad that are old enough to be grand parents themselves. They sit over there and talk ten different kinds of crap about everybody. A while back a big tree got struck by lightning and almost got the fat one. It fell over a few minutes later. The fat guy went out there the next day and cranked up the chain saw. It ran for about one minute and then tap tap tap tap. He was hammering a wedge into the cut trying to get the bar unstuck. He unbolted the saw and that tree is still laying there to this day with the bar still in it and that was three months ago. Now see if they were good people and nice neighbors they could ask me to help or better yet I would volunteer to help since Im a nice guy with a lot of tree cutting experience. Those guys really need to get a life and a girl friend, but they are way too strange for that I guess. See the know it all didn't know s t! up

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 09:08 PM

Lead shot was banned in 87. I use steel shot for ducks now days. I commented on the lead because it worked so good on ducks, and I figured that it would throw off someone that couldn't figure a kid hunting with a 20 gauge pump. It was a nice smooth shootin gun and I wished I never traded it off for that dirt bike. That fixed modified barrel was the best wing shooter Ive ever owned.

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 09:15 PM

A little while back I commented on how it seemed like the same ol thirty people posting on this web sight and another person said maybe 35. Then another said but theres over 300 watching. Makes me wonder if its people like yall that makes people afraid to comment or if yall have driven thousands out by just sitting back and waiting to be rude and hateful s ts. Your not hurting my feelings, because Ive got yall figured out. I can say that there is times that I may come across rude about commenting on a subject like cops dumping a clip on an unarmed man or how I don't like high fences. Ive got to say that I don't single out one individual on this sight to pick on and mess with. Im pretty sure its how you get your kicks. Get a life! or a girl friend or something to ease your frustrations. I picture yall like talking to my three weird neighbors. Two dudes livin with their dad that are old enough to be grand parents themselves. They sit over there and talk ten different kinds of crap about everybody. A while back a big tree got struck by lightning and almost got the fat one. It fell over a few minutes later. The fat guy went out there the next day and cranked up the chain saw. It ran for about one minute and then tap tap tap tap. He was hammering a wedge into the cut trying to get the bar unstuck. He unbolted the saw and that tree is still laying there to this day with the bar still in it and that was three months ago. Now see if they were good people and nice neighbors they could ask me to help or better yet I would volunteer to help since Im a nice guy with a lot of tree cutting experience. Those guys really need to get a life and a girl friend, but they are way too strange for that I guess. See the know it all didn't know s t! up

It's a magazine not a clip!!! Figured a "real killer" would know the difference.
Posted By: P_102

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 09:16 PM

RK, I pointed out the ban dates because, along w/ KRoyal, your statement about #4 lead led me to think you may have been shooting ducks with banned shells.

P_102

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 09:22 PM

juggle

Re: Little experiment - 08/14/15 11:33 PM

Should retype his handle as THREADKILLER.
Posted By: Dave3575

Re: Little experiment - 08/15/15 02:31 AM

isn't he the douchebag that told me "i didn't know what he was capable of"?
Posted By: kry226

Re: Little experiment - 08/15/15 05:12 AM

Should retype his handle as THREADKILLER.

Already taken. trout

laugh
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum