Texas Hunting Forum

Suppressor's in - Finally

Posted By: DrifterAT

Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/06/15 10:24 PM

Ordered two 2 Omega's March 4, check cashed March 12, Approved July 19, Stamps arrived at SS August 3, and picked up August 4. I used a Form 4 Trust.

Feels like forever!

I added one to my Underground Tactical 6.5 Grendel with an ATN X-Sight 3-12x and the other to a Ruger AR10 308 with an ATN X-Sight 5-12x. I recently changed the Ruger 8.7 lb factory trigger to a 4 lb trigger. Great improvement! I purchased two more muzzle brakes for another PF Grendel and one of my AR 556 so I can easily switch the cans.

I'll be at the lease tomorrow checking POI and adjusting as necessary.

Here's a few pics.

I think a camera upgrade is in my near future smile

Question -for creating a wallet size laminated copy of our stamps, do folks copy the front and back of the stamp papers or just the front? I plan to create 4 copies. One for my daughter and I to carry in our wallets and the other for our rifle cases or vehicles.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/06/15 10:30 PM

You must have a lot of hogs or something...

I know some people get custom luggage tags made with them. I wouldn't think a wallet size image would be big enough to show details

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/06/15 10:46 PM

Cleric, I agree with you but I swear I keep reading many folks create a wallet size copy. I'm inclined to maybe shrink it to 50%, laminate, and just carry one in the rifle bag.

Pigs - we have a few on our lease and a few friends have access to ranches with nice pastures. Mostly though, I just wanted a couple since my buds that have them won't shoot without them.

It's a toy thing smile
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/06/15 11:07 PM

I keep .pdf copies on my phone and half size paper copies in gun bag.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/06/15 11:09 PM

That's awesome, but I was hoping you'd say it took less time. I cannot wait for my stamp to come back.

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/07/15 05:21 PM

TXGUNNER308 - I like the PDF idea! Thanks!
Posted By: FroggerZack

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/09/15 03:02 PM

I keep a copy folded up in the grip of both of my AR15's.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Suppressor's in - Finally - 08/09/15 05:48 PM

I plan on using PDF and copies in my gun bags as well. I'm going to use envelopes that are water proof for the paper copies.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum