Texas Hunting Forum

Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles?

Posted By: deewayne2003

Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/14/15 01:24 PM

I had seen Craig Boddington carrying and promoting these rifles on a couple of outdoor T.V. hunts and was wondering if anyone here had one or has close experience with one?

http://www.legendaryarmsworks.com/#

I am a fan of the controlled round feed action as well as the other features that come standard on these rifles has me thinking about picking one up.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/15/15 09:41 PM

I like it. Quality components for a fair price. up
Posted By: Esteban

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/16/15 10:36 AM

I have a 6.5 Creedmore on order that according to their production schedule should be made next month. I've handled and looked at a .280 AI that was just delivered and it appears to be very well done. The new owner will shoot it this weekend and I am anxiously awaiting their feedback on how it groups the Nosler .280 AI loads.

LAW won't reveal who produces their barrels but they appear to be well done. Time will tell how well they shoot.
Posted By: deewayne2003

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/16/15 01:00 PM

Thanks Esteban; keep me posted on how you like your rifle and how that .280AI turns out.
Posted By: tim mccreary

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/19/15 03:04 PM

yes got the first ones this week great gun i am a dealer for them!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/19/15 04:24 PM

Kinda reminds me of a Banser. pretty interesting

Tim what's the main difference in the Closer and Professional? where are you located, would love to see one in person.

What's the lead time if ordered now?
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Legendary Arms Works - Anybody have one of their rifles? - 07/19/15 04:30 PM

looks like the difference is, color, fluted barrel and muzzle brake?

I also see where it is a Banser stock,

me like
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum