Texas Hunting Forum

Sheridan Silver Streak

Posted By: Bubba33

Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 03:52 PM

IN SEARCH OF : a Sheridan Silver Streak C9 5mm air rifle. If you have one or no of one around please email me......nofearbubba@yahoo.com
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 05:16 PM

welcome
Posted By: Bmnloader

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 05:32 PM

I've got one and it's a great pellet rifle. You can still get them new but it's a Benjamin/Sheridan.

Oh yea, Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 08:50 PM

Got one too, It's a Blue Streak though.

I shot my buddy clean through the foot with it while we were hunting rats as teenagers. It's a bad azz rifle.

There are so many great air rifles out there, what makes you want the Sheridan? Just the "romance" of it?
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
Got one too, It's a Blue Streak though.

I shot my buddy clean through the foot with it while we were hunting rats as teenagers. It's a bad azz rifle.

There are so many great air rifles out there, what makes you want the Sheridan? Just the "romance" of it?

Geez, I don't know why we would ever be hunting together but thanks for the advance notice. angel
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/11/15 10:19 PM

Hey, we lifted up a big sheet of tin and there was huge nest with a GIANT mama rat. He had the baseball bat, I with my trusty 5mm. I was pointing at said rat and just as I began to break the shot, he tried to stomp it....his foot got there a millisecond before my lead . OOOOp's there it is.....

The Ked's canvas was no match.

I think back on some of the stuff my buds and I did back in the day, holy moly, we should start a thread with the crazy, stupid things we did when we were kids. Mine were back in the late 60's early 70's..

Some kids had drugs, I had adrenalin......and ADHD for sure flame
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/12/15 01:01 AM

I have one that my grandmother gave me. Not for sale.
Posted By: Vern1

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/12/15 01:32 PM

I have a stock 65 Silver Streak and one converted to CO2 constant air for no pumping!
I have taken raccoons out of trees with the pump many times.

I also keep tons of them running for friends and family so if you find one that needs some love, let me know.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/12/15 01:37 PM

I killed more rabbits and squirrel growing up with my Silver Streak than any firearm to this day. cheers
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/13/15 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Vern1
I also keep tons of them running for friends and family so if you find one that needs some love, let me know.

I have a blued version. After it's been fired, the foreend sags. Pump it once, it stays shut. Any idea how to fix that?
Posted By: sgtmajorbrad

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/20/15 02:51 AM

For repairs this gentleman is a delightful person that does great work. Philip Sherrod,203 trailview dr
woodway texas 76712,(254) 405-1608, pwsh2000@yahoo.com. Phillip is up in years living in assisted living but still services and repairs benjamin and sheridan air guns. He has done 3 for me and 1 for a friend with no complaints, just praise. FYI
Posted By: Bubba33

Re: Sheridan Silver Streak - 06/24/15 11:37 PM

Dang I was in Wacco this weekend buying a new Tundra
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum