Texas Hunting Forum

So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build.

Posted By: TFF Caribou

So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 12:58 AM

She responded via text with...

She's a smart lady.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 01:06 AM

roflmao
Posted By: BigPig

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 01:55 AM

rofl
Posted By: redchevy

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 04:12 PM

eek2 no you didn't!
Posted By: Dien

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 04:36 PM

Not sure why you told your wife anything to start with bang
Posted By: TFF Caribou

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dien
Not sure why you told your wife anything to start with bang

I had just spent like $600 bucks on parts and ammo last week. We were discussing bills via text, and she asked if I was planning to buy anything else that week so she could budget everything out. I responded with "nope, my rifle build is pretty much finished now, so I shouldn't need to buy anything" that's when she hit me with the picture.
Posted By: Korean Redneck

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 05:28 PM

Hahah! Sounds like a keeper to me.

gotta love a woman who's given up mentally. Apathy and complacency can be a beauty quality in a woman sometimes.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Korean Redneck
Hahah! Sounds like a keeper to me.

gotta love a woman who's given up mentally. Apathy and complacency can be a beauty quality in a woman sometimes.

rofl
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/10/15 10:01 PM

Is this your wife?

Posted By: Misfire

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/11/15 11:40 AM

Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Is this your wife?

No, that's my wife..

Posted By: Beaubien

Re: So I told the wife I didn't need to buy any more parts for my build. - 04/11/15 07:26 PM

You talk to your wife? Never tried it but it seems like a bad plan. grin
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum