Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for suppressor dealer

Posted By: bigjoe8565

Looking for suppressor dealer - 03/30/15 05:23 PM

Any board members sell suppressors, or can someone recommend another dealer besides Silencer Shop? I'm looking for a YHM M2 QD or YHM Stainless direct thread in .30 caliber. Silencer shop is sold out, and has no idea when they'll receive more stock.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Looking for suppressor dealer - 03/30/15 09:40 PM

SilencerShop has given me pessimistic delivery expectations on several occasions when the inventory became available within two or three weeks. I think the delivery dates are truly out of their control and they're trying to set expectations accordingly; but for common items, they might be a bit too pessimistic. Neither of the YHM devices that you mentioned are particularly exotic. I'd cross my fingers and check the web site a couple times a week.

Your alternative might be to look on GunBroker in the NFA section for Texas dealers selling what you want.
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: Looking for suppressor dealer - 03/31/15 12:20 AM

I've had good luck with Front Sight firearms over here in McKinney. They're a silencerco dealer along with several others.
Posted By: boonee

Re: Looking for suppressor dealer - 03/31/15 02:38 AM

Call my friend Darel @ Premier Armory in Denton. He has several cans IN STOCK. But no YHMs.
940-535-8088
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum