Texas Hunting Forum

WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: hetman

WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 12:03 AM

been waiting for various toys to arrive and they all showed up today USPS/UPS/FEDEX & GrabaGun all on the same day a few hours apart.

Rifle: Masterpiece Arms 308BA
Scope: SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 Tactical 30mm Riflescope Illuminated
Rings: Talley Med 30 mm Tactical
Sling: with ends for keymod stock
Grips: Ruger sr1911 made out of KIRINITE - Toxic Green w/ brushed stainless screws

Posted By: JRJ6

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 12:13 AM

Looks great!
Posted By: usdrscott

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 12:21 AM

like Christmas in March
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 12:50 PM

Nice
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 06:13 PM

Very nice.
Posted By: splash556

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 09:53 PM

Very nice! Happy birthday.

You're gonna need a wide brimmed hat, polyester bell bottoms, platform shoes, mirrored ray bans, and a gold tooth to go with those 1911 grips!!
cool2 cool2 banana2 banana2 cool2 cool2

grin
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/11/15 10:25 PM

digging the grips, very soulful, I love them

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/12/15 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: splash556

You're gonna need a wide brimmed hat, polyester bell bottoms, platform shoes, mirrored ray bans, and a gold tooth to go with those 1911 grips!!

grin

Give me a break LOL just tired of SS 45 w/either wood double diamonds or G10 scales & very very few Ivory that I actually liked, Decided to go a little wild at least it will not be one you see everyday. Mostly wanted to see if I liked the Kirinite grips you can get them in over 100 colors. I bought a small Damascus skinner w/ kirinite scales and liked it a lot for its handling qualities.

http://kirinite.smugmug.com/

"Recently Eagle Grips discovered Kirinite® a chemical process that has produced the most durable, rich and elegant grip material ever! The material is perfect for knife makers that cut shape and polish this gem like product. It¹s most amazing property is that the more it¹s polished the more it bonds to your hands. It¹s not slippery making it more desirable than ever. There's nothing like it."
Posted By: daniel1381

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/12/15 03:20 AM

You will love the scope!! Just picked up one for my 338.

Very nice stuff
Posted By: splash556

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/12/15 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: hetman
Originally Posted By: splash556

grin

Give me a break LOL just tired of SS 45 w/either wood double diamonds or G10 scales & very very few Ivory that I actually liked, Decided to go a little wild at least it will not be one you see everyday. Mostly wanted to see if I liked the Kirinite grips you can get them in over 100 colors. I bought a small Damascus skinner w/ kirinite scales and liked it a lot for its handling qualities.

http://kirinite.smugmug.com/

"Recently Eagle Grips discovered Kirinite® a chemical process that has produced the most durable, rich and elegant grip material ever! The material is perfect for knife makers that cut shape and polish this gem like product. It¹s most amazing property is that the more it¹s polished the more it bonds to your hands. It¹s not slippery making it more desirable than ever. There's nothing like it."

Just pulling your leg. I actually like it, especially on the stainless.
Posted By: Dien

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/12/15 07:44 PM

Nice saw an MPA at the Ft Worth show and was intrigued.

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/13/15 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Dien
Nice saw an MPA at the Ft Worth show and was intrigued.

they are nice guns what were they selling for at the Ft Worth show.

grabagun out of Coppell: MPA 308BA Tan or Flat Dark Earth(like mine)$2300 black(same gun just black)$2600

or you can order from the factory w, many calibers & various actions/barrel ( price go's up)

It's hard to beat the price: Action/stock alone not counting the Labor/barrel/trigger is a pretty good chunk of change . The build I was putting together just action & stock was close to 2k with tax. Stiller is making the action for these rifle and holding them to a .0005 tolerance.
Posted By: Dien

Re: WooHoo the mail has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/13/15 03:58 PM

The one I saw was a 6.5CM and they wanted $3k I believe, which was still a decent price after I read the reviews. When I saw it I thought it looked cool but being an MPA threw me off a bit.

No doubt the reviews on their accuracy are outstanding. I ordered two bolt actions in January otherwise I would have shopped for one of these at that lower pricing you saw seriously.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum