Texas Hunting Forum

Huber & extreme triggers

Posted By: P & Y

Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 02:52 AM

Anyone had a chance to shoot with one? I'm interested in feedback on the 1 or 2 stage models.
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 03:03 AM

I have a two stage and love it. 2 1/2 pounds overall. Problem is the price is crazy now. There are two new ones that just came out. David tubb came out with a two stage and it is supposed to be the best ever. Also some one else just released one but can't think of the name off the top of my head.

All the complaints I have heard about the huber is it is actually not a true two stage trigger. I love mine but not sure if I could swallow the new price.

Walter

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 03:08 AM

I read the huber doesn't reset if you let off but the extreme mod22 does. Seems like several shooters on the hide really like these triggers. Are you running the huber on a hunting rifle or match gun?

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 03:16 AM

It is a match gun but I use it for everything. I am in copeville right by lake lavon power plant. If your ever out this way let me know there is a range two mins from my house and you are more than welcome to send some rounds with it. Like I said I really like it but with these two new ones coming out in the 300 dollar range idk if I can stomach the 450 or whatever for the huber again. The non resetting part does not bother me because if I take the slack out of the first stage it means I am sending a round. If I am not sure I am going to shoot my finger never goes on the trigger until I know I am going too.

Walter

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 03:18 AM

Read Here and Here these are the two new ones. Sounds promising.

Walter
Posted By: HorizonFirearms

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 03:58 AM

I run the huber so does d stroud. Love mine it's a 2 stage

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:31 AM

Derrick what is the price on them now. I can't remember exactly.

Walter

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:34 AM

I believe The huber 2 stage runs like $420

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:43 AM

That's what I thought. I bought mine I guess two years ago. Two days before the price change. Don't get me wrong I love the trigger but man it is hard to spend that much on it especially when there is more options for two stage now with a good price point.

Walter

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:51 AM

the CG Mod 22 is $350. Still high but a little better. Can you adjust the huber weight or are they factory set?
Posted By: 6.5x47Lapua

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:56 AM

I have run a huber for years now. Think I paid 250 for it. Great trigger.

I was an early adapter of the huber, and had some problems with it. John took it in and installed updated parts. It's been great ever since. I highly recommend them.

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 04:07 PM

It comes with a set weight and you can't adjust it.

Walter
Posted By: jeff1383

Re: Huber & extreme triggers - 01/25/15 10:31 PM

$420?....Ouch! I remember picking one up from Midwayusa 3 years ago for $210 shipped after a small discount code. Cant believe the price has almost doubled
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum