Texas Hunting Forum

DSC Thank you

Posted By: HorizonFirearms

DSC Thank you - 01/20/15 05:27 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to all you that came and saw us at Dallas Safari Club. It is always nice to put a face to a name. We appreciate all the business. It was by far the best show we have ever done and we are covered up in orders and quotes which means a lot to us. We will be finishing up all the quotes, and correcting our web inventory today and tomorrow and will be back rolling on builds the end of the week as normal, so if we are a little later than normal getting back to you just give me a bit and we will get with you.

Derrick
Posted By: usdrscott

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/21/15 05:50 AM

It appears you sold a lot of guns - nice creedmoor's
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/21/15 01:59 PM

Wish I could of made the show.

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/21/15 02:28 PM

Yeah the show was a little busy. Hoping next year to double our booth size, and hoping we can combine all our booths (Ranch hand, Texas precious metals, and Horizons) and maybe get a big island, if we can get the space.
Posted By: ccoker

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/21/15 02:32 PM

Nice meeting you Derrick..
Nice stuff
Posted By: jackcountyhunter

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/21/15 07:02 PM

Derrick, it was good meeting you. I am looking forward to seeing how my rifle turns out after you put your magic to it. Thanks again, Chris
Posted By: Cleric

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/22/15 03:14 AM

It was a pleasure meeting you.

It was awesome to just shoot the crap with you for a bit.

Cant wait till my project is done smile

now get back to cutting chips....

Just kidding...

But no really... grin
Posted By: DStroud

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/22/15 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Cleric

Just kidding...

But no really... grin

I know what you mean. I have told Derrick a couple of times I am glad I have gotten a couple of projects from him before he became rich and famous and there is a year and half waiting period. happy3
He and ya'll are thinking I am kidding but when you find a business like Horizon Firearms that is customer service oriented and a pleasure to do business, along with building a high quality precision product that they stand behind then word gets around quick.
All I can say is the guns Derrick has built for me ALL were worth waiting on. rifle

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/23/15 04:45 PM

Thanks David! things are getting little crazy now.
Posted By: Tim9880

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/25/15 12:55 AM

I stopped by your booth, but didnt have time to introduce myself. Was in a hurry and you were kinda busy. Have to say you had some beautiful guns there.
Posted By: shooterwalter

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/25/15 01:13 AM

Hello Derrick

Congratulations on your good DSC show. I am a DSC member and I have www.PoetryShootingClub.com with a range to 700 yards.

I would be interested in going in with you on a space for next years DSC show with a long range shooting industry product I represent which is a target camera spotting system which can be seen at www.TargetCamDallas.com. Your customers might be interested in this live video feed with up to six cameras used past 3,000 yards.

I will contact you next week.

Thanks
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: DSC Thank you - 01/25/15 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DStroud
Originally Posted By: Cleric

Just kidding...

But no really... grin

I know what you mean. I have told Derrick a couple of times I am glad I have gotten a couple of projects from him before he became rich and famous and there is a year and half waiting period. happy3
He and ya'll are thinking I am kidding but when you find a business like Horizon Firearms that is customer service oriented and a pleasure to do business, along with building a high quality precision product that they stand behind then word gets around quick.
All I can say is the guns Derrick has built for me ALL were worth waiting on. rifle

Sums it up perfectly. The Man knows how to run a business right. Communication and timelines are spot on.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum