Texas Hunting Forum

Early Christmas for me!

Posted By: Ok_Waco

Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 05:03 AM

Picked up a really nice Miroku and a nice Nikko here in Okinawa at a sale. Cant wait to get them back to the states and try them out. Will probably be July before I get to shoot them and they have to stay in the Kadena AB armory but i can go visit anytime I want! Many thanks to Capt. Andrew for the advice. The club has sales like this a couple times a year and I may leave here owning a heck of a lot more nice guns.

Posted By: Earl

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 05:10 AM

Very nice! Is that from a Rod and Gun club? Do they still exist? Just curious. I have a pre-Garcia Sako Finnbear in .270 that my Uncle bought at the Rod & Gun Club in KaiserSlautern Germany in 1969 after his last Vietnam tour. Still have the Army paperwork it came with too. He paid the princely sum of $109.75 for it smile Earl
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 05:24 AM

Very nice! Something to look forward to right there for sure!
Posted By: Ok_Waco

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Earl
Very nice! Is that from a Rod and Gun club? Do they still exist? Just curious. I have a pre-Garcia Sako Finnbear in .270 that my Uncle bought at the Rod & Gun Club in KaiserSlautern Germany in 1969 after his last Vietnam tour. Still have the Army paperwork it came with too. He paid the princely sum of $109.75 for it smile Earl

Yep, okinawa rod and gun club. I didn't pay much more than that for these 2 guns myself! The prices make me salivate. There were a couple of berretas that I wanted but someone beat me to them.
Posted By: danmac

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 06:45 AM

Good find.Enjoy...
Posted By: Toxarch

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 07:04 AM

Very nice.
Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Re: Early Christmas for me! - 12/22/14 06:43 PM

Very cool! Nice looking guns too!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum