Texas Hunting Forum

gotta love a busy range!!

Posted By: daniel1381

gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 08:56 PM

Range was kinda busy today but I cleaned it out when I started shooting my 300 win mag with a thunder beast brake. A Couple two benches down left on first shot( his wife didnt like it one bit) few others pulled up and left without even getting out. Some guys shooting sks didnt take long to move either. after that I had it all to myself!
Posted By: J.G.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 08:57 PM

clap
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 09:00 PM

Haha dick move Daniel dick move. up

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 09:01 PM

I oughtta borrrow a buds 338 Lapua Mag and go to a public range just to see what would happen.

Its a rifle that goes whoom!
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 09:04 PM

rifle now if we could just come up with an idea to get #@%$ of the hwy's

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 09:09 PM

Wanting a 338 bad or a 416.. maybe one day

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
Haha dick move Daniel dick move. up

Lmao
Posted By: fgdn

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 11:25 PM

if that's what it takes

up
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/14/14 11:38 PM

had a guy and his wife set up next to me one morning. He took out a very nice Barret, .338 with a very short barrel and a very big brake. He had absolutely NO idea what he was doing, "sound familiar"??

Every time he would shoot, all the chit on my bench would succumb to the blast. I cut loose with my 6.5 Weatherby and did the same to him, although , if it was a contest, he would have won, his wife wasn't happy. So the rest of the morning was spent alternating shots with him. All was good

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:11 AM

Buzz got it right. Coordinate with the shooters next to you. I've done that many times when shooting our cold bore shot first thing in the morning at a match. The brake guys are prone side by side in the dirt. I'll say "yall wanna go left to right taking our turns?" Usually that's what we do.

Still fun to show up with a big boomer. smile
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:14 AM

I agree, JG. A little courtesy can go a long way.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:17 AM

I was courtesy by telling em range is hot..lol
Posted By: tth_40

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:34 AM

So glad I don't have to put up with that.
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:35 AM

I'm a bit torn on this. As a fellow shooter I will defend your right to shoot whatever you like at a public range, but your obviously taking such joy in doing what you know to be annoying to other fellow shooters, and relishing in how you "cleaned them out," instead of being apologetic for ruining others' valuable range time, kinda' cheapens it to somewhat of a douche move. Sorry, just how I see it.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Slow Drifter
I'm a bit torn on this. As a fellow shooter I will defend your right to shoot whatever you like at a public range, but your obviously taking such joy in doing what you know to be annoying to other fellow shooters, and relishing in how you "cleaned them out," instead of being apologetic for ruining others' valuable range time, kinda' cheapens it to somewhat of a douche move. Sorry, just how I see it.

Lol..wow guess I need to hand out apology cards next time with extra earplugs!
Posted By: tannerlst

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:42 AM

They way I see it if u don't like loud booms then maybe u shouldn't be at the range .......

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By: daniel1381

I'm sorry, that's just how it looks, as if you intentionally ran everyone else off the range and actually enjoyed doing so. I do wish you Happy Holidays, though!

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:46 AM

A gun range is loud you know! Cant help democrats cant handle the big boom

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: tannerlst
They way I see it if u don't like loud booms then maybe u shouldn't be at the range .......

Not the point I was trying to make, but thanks and I do agree with you. It's not the loud booms I was speaking of.
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:56 AM

We

Ugh...you certainly have the right to shoot your cannon there but to take such pleasure in screwing with other people...that just hits me the wrong way. It seems like its a little perverse pleasure that you took. Sad really..

I think you could approached the situation in a way that at least was not so offensive, I say offensive based on the behavior you spoke of about how fast people left.

When I go to a public range I make every effort to position myself such that it does not offend those around me. I even carry extra hearing protection and offer to anyone I see might need it. And I do let those around me know that I'll be shooting a rifle with a break that's makes it loud.
Posted By: T Bone

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:00 AM

The fact that your brake is extremely loud & uncomfortable to everyone else around you, to the point of causing them to leave rather than endure the report of your rifle, is a source of tremendous pride to you...? And your next move is to defend your position by throwing out political labels... That's great son, we're all proud of you...

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:01 AM

Our range has a list of very strict rules about hearing and eye protection.. the range was packed they had a bench open and I need to sight the 300 in I cant help its loud! I was sighting my 6.5x55 in a few weeks ago next to a 338 lapua mag.. so not sure why people are getting offensive.. if people can handle big booms then leave.

EVERYONE HAD HEARING PROTECTION ON !!!!
Posted By: kmon11

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:04 AM

Cleared a few benches around me a couple times at the Garland Range. One was a 7STW with a brake the other either cleared some benches for a ways, open up the 50BMG and either people want to get away from it or want to shoot it.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: kmon1
Cleared a few benches around me a couple times at the Garland Range. One was a 7STW with a brake the other either cleared some benches for a ways, open up the 50BMG and either people want to get away from it or want to shoot it.

Shame on you ... you sinner you!!! Lol

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:07 AM

Daniel,

When you come to my range, bring all the brakes you want, on as big a rifle as you want. I've got hearing protection, and I'll be about three feet from you all day. No big deal.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:07 AM

so not sure why people are getting offensive..

'Offended' is the word you're looking for & it might have something to do with your 'screw them I'll do what I want' high school alpha male attitude.. Grow up..

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:13 AM

Tbone when you get done being a troll you can move on..

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Daniel,

When you come to my range, bring all the brakes you want, on as big a rifle as you want. I've got hearing protection, and I'll be about three feet from you all day. No big deal.

I will do that .. thanks! For a second I thought I wasnt in America anymore

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:25 AM

Daniel,

I will do that .. thanks! For a second I thought I wasnt in America anymore

Don't confuse my issue w/ your your childish attitude & the freedom you enjoy in the greatest country on earth to have that attitude... Carry on! up

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:32 AM

I will do that .. thanks! For a second I thought I wasnt in America anymore [/quote]

It's still America, and no one here is saying you can't shoot big guns with brakes, it's just the obvious pride you took in annoying others that rubs some of us the wrong way. As I said in my original post, it's a public range and I will happily and heartily defend your right to shoot whatever the range allows, just do it without bragging about running everyone else off. Just not good form.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:43 AM

that rubs some of us the wrong way.

Thats the problem.. if yall dont like what happen why waste time posting yalls opinions? Dont remember asking for them.

I have read post on here that I dont agree with but I dont go around acting like thf posting police !!
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:48 AM

X2
Posted By: jbd76266

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: blackcoal

X2

X3

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Deerhunter61
We

Ugh...you certainly have the right to shoot your cannon there but to take such pleasure in screwing with other people...that just hits me the wrong way. It seems like its a little perverse pleasure that you took. Sad really..

I think you could approached the situation in a way that at least was not so offensive, I say offensive based on the behavior you spoke of about how fast people left.

When I go to a public range I make every effort to position myself such that it does not offend those around me. I even carry extra hearing protection and offer to anyone I see might need it. And I do let those around me know that I'll be shooting a rifle with a break that's makes it loud.

Agree, and why offend other people.
Posted By: Cleric

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:57 AM

I was at a range with a guy firing a loud rifle. This other guy brought his family and the little boy was flinching every time they guy fired. He only had over the ear protection. I give him some in ear headphones to help. After he put them in he was better.

Since than I am much more leery about firing my magnums because I don't want to hurt someone else's joy

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:58 AM

People like yall offend me ..lol
You say why offend people? You reply to the post offends me so why do it?
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 03:59 AM

Nothing wrong with a loud gun, but thumping your chest about running people off at the range with it boils down to either little man syndrome or immaturity. I got a loud pickup but I don't rev it at every Prius I see with their windows down

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:00 AM

I'm pretty immature too btw

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Cleric
I was at a range with a guy firing a loud rifle. This other guy brought his family and the little boy was flinching every time they guy fired. He only had over the ear protection. I give him some in ear headphones to help. After he put them in he was better.

Since than I am much more leery about firing my magnums because I don't want to hurt someone else's joy

And this is the big difference, you showed some class.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:03 AM

Its like the wizard of oz with all these trolls

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:09 AM

Your concept of a troll is a little off, plus there weren't any in the wizard of oz. duhh

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:11 AM

Troll = A logical, coherent & well scripted reply (that the OP doesn't agree with..)

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:16 AM

Problem solved ordered some new ammo for those who cant handle it

Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:26 AM

I've run people off with a 14" Contender pistol with no brake. I wasn't trying to though.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:26 AM

Its like the wizard of oz with all these trolls

Whoa Whoa Whoa! There aint any trolls on Wizard of Oz! Those were either winged monkeys or munchkins. You sir need to watch that movie again. Lol

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:34 AM

Problem solved ordered some new ammo for those who cant handle it

^^^^^^ Still completely missing the point of every post re: his attitude.. Deflect, deflect, deflect, etc.. (Its not about the brake Daniel...)

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:49 AM

Ok so I pull up to the range and its packed.. so im suppose to turn around and go home cuz my gun is loud?? So I get on a open bench to sight my gun in and it clears people out because I didnt go around and tell people at a gun range.. hey I see your here shooting a gun and hearing protection on just wanna warn you that my gun is loud... hmm I think they expect guns to be loud is why they have hearing protection on.i think yall found a post and want something to bitch about cuz yall dont agree with what happen.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:54 AM

Who would have thought one little post would put yalls panties in such a bind.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:57 AM

Ok so I pull up to the range and its packed.. so im suppose to turn around and go home cuz my gun is loud?? So I get on a open bench to sight my gun in and it clears people out because I didnt go around and tell people at a gun range.. hey I see your here shooting a gun and hearing protection on just wanna warn you that my gun is loud... hmm I think they expect guns to be loud is why they have hearing protection on.i think yall found a post and want something to bitch about cuz yall dont agree with what happen.

You forgot the last part of the story where you posted about it online like it was awesome looking for pats on the back. THAT is what everyone is dogging on you for

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 05:02 AM

Funny could careless about pats on the back.. just posted it cuz it was something that happened.. everyone is not on the same panties in a bind wagon.

Next time I wont sight my gun in so when I gut shoot something yall can have more to bitch about!
Posted By: Dead Eye Mike

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 05:34 AM

You're cool. Can I borrow one of your flat billed caps?

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 05:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Dead Eye Mike
You're cool. Can I borrow one of your flat billed caps?

Hmm .. sorry tbone bought the last one
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 05:47 AM

Originally Posted By: jbd76266
Originally Posted By: blackcoal

X2

X3

x4 This thread didn't turn out quite like you had planned, eh?

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 06:01 AM

Doc dont know what your talking about?? Wasnt look to brag just stated the facts.. but I guess facts bring out the people that bitch
Posted By: okstatefan

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 06:26 AM

Wow, can't believe I read almost all of this post. At least I learned a bit about the character of fellow members.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 12:14 PM

Daniel,

You sure have gotten very defensive...calling everyone trolls....it's not that you shot your gun...I haven't seen anyone on here bash you for that...think about it...reread the posts....it's your attitude.

Just as you had the right to shoot your gun there, the other people did too and a lot of people don't go prepared to handle the kind of rifle you shot. Remember it was a public range. JG has offered to let you come shoot at his range and he doesn't mind you shooting your cannon there...BUT his range is private and notice what he said...he will stand 3 feet away! At public ranges they cram as many people in as possible so it is pretty close quarters. They can't get 3-4 feet away and still shoot. I was told when I was growing up that we, Americans, have rights....but they only extend out as far as the next person. When my rights start infringing on someone else's rights it's no longer my right...people nowadays haven't been taught that.

You are upset with the same people on here that you've applauded in the past...think about it! The same people you've said how much you appreciate them for all there help is trying to help you again!

Most over the ear protection, especially the kind worn at a public range, isn't good enough for the gun you shoot. So, please stop by academy, or some place and buy a bag of the plugs you role up and insert in your ears. They are real inexpensive but when combined with the over the ear protection it provides enough that people can shoot with you instead of having to leave. Then instead of "being a jerk" you'd be a nice considerate guy. And they'd appreciate you. Then "your rights" wouldn't be infringing on "their rights".

And believe me I'm not trying to be a troll!!! Just trying to offer constructive advice.
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 12:31 PM

Who would have thought one little post would put yalls panties in such a bind.

One post- plus the 12 other ones progressing from attempts at humor, to deflecting, to personal attacks, to indignation, to playground-like retorts- the sum total is what's responsible for this self-induced mess.
Posted By: themoonrulz

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 12:48 PM

Range was kinda busy today but I cleaned it out when I started shooting my 300 win mag with a thunder beast brake. A Couple two benches down left on first shot( his wife didnt like it one bit) few others pulled up and left without even getting out. Some guys shooting sks didnt take long to move either. after that I had it all to myself!

The fact of the matter is that you're essentially bragging about forcing other people to leave so you could have the range all to yourself. Maybe next time try approaching your neighboring shooters and informing them that you will be shooting a high powered rifle with a loud brake. This concept is called courtesy and we could sure use a lot more of it in the world these days. Also, there were no trolls in the wizard of oz.
Posted By: Piper354

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 01:17 PM

I have a .338 Win Mag with a muzzle break, Kinda loud at the range too.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 01:40 PM

I oughtta borrrow a buds 338 Lapua Mag and go to a public range just to see what would happen.

Its a rifle that goes whoom!

Better not mention it on here.. the range gods will be mad if people leave

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 01:42 PM

[quote=tannerlst]They way I see it if u don't like loud booms then maybe u shouldn't be at the range .......

Lol true that

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:09 PM

[quote=tannerlst]They way I see it if u don't like loud booms then maybe u shouldn't be at the range .......

Lol true that

It's sad but you just don't get...refuse to get it...if you are who you've said you are then remember what's said about pride because from where I sit you've got a bad case of it.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:18 PM

think this thread has beat beat down enough. Yall have a Merry Christmas and a Great new year!

No hard feelings... we are just like family on here and sometimes we get along and sometimes we don't. But in the end this is the best forum to be on!
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:44 PM

cheers Hug it out. Hug it out

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:48 PM

Like playin chess with a pigeon from the wizard of oz

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Bullfrog
cheers Hug it out. Hug it out

lol
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: kmon1

I was sitting here thinking about how loud our 7mm STW is with a break on it. It will definitely clear out the range with some quickness.
Posted By: Judd

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 04:45 PM

This thread makes me happy I don't do public ranges grin
Posted By: eneat1119

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Judd

Yep.
Posted By: conifer

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: T Bone
The fact that your brake is extremely loud & uncomfortable to everyone else around you, to the point of causing them to leave rather than endure the report of your rifle, is a source of tremendous pride to you...? And your next move is to defend your position by throwing out political labels... That's great son, we're all proud of you...

AGREED
Posted By: Cast

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 09:49 PM

The loudest gun I have will be either my Win 70 30-06 with a BOSS or my AR-10/338 Federal with a brake. Whenever I shoot these guys, I always warn the folks on both sides of what's fixing to happen. Usually, they will ask for just a little more time to finish up, which I willingly grant.

Courtesy goes a long way, especially at a private range. They know me. When I drag out the 30-06, somebody will always say 'loudenboomer on the bench!. It's that loud.

Plus, I wouldn't wanna be responsible for a buddy's hearing loss.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: eneat1119
Originally Posted By: Judd

Yep.

Whats wrong with public ranges?

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 11:40 PM

You. You're what's wrong with public ranges

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/15/14 11:45 PM

Actually our range is membership only
Posted By: Mfloski

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:21 AM

hey man, we shoot at the same range, I don't know you, but since we both live in the same town and there is pretty much only one local game in town for shooting range, it's a safe bet. I am certain that nobody in the world has anything against you shooting any kind of gun that is allowed at your gun range. I am certain that what everyone, myself included, took a slight issue with was your appearance to gloat over the fact that your gun was so load that you ran everyone off. Hey, running everyone off cause your gun is too loud for some to handle is not your problem, but come on, no reason to sound proud about it. Rather than brag about running everyone off, try posting about how your gun shot or how well the brake performed or something like that. I am certain this would have brought nothing but "happy" posts" in response.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:27 AM

Done with that topic was asking whats wrong with public ranges compared to a membership range.
Posted By: Mfloski

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:32 AM

no where in your OP did you discuss the differences between public and private ranges....i think you tried to turn the topic of discussion into that as you realized your OP was a bit rude and arrogant, but weren't about to admit to this.
Posted By: Misfire

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Ramball36
Like playin chess with a pigeon from the wizard of oz

Best post in entire thread.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:36 AM

Right few people commented this is why I dont use public ranges. so I asked a question about public ranges

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:54 AM

The problem with public ranges is that anyone who pays their $12 can go in there and shoot, and if they get tossed (not likely) they're out twelve bucks. And usually they can get away with annoying others, handling their firearms carelessly, etc etc.

The beauty of a private range or club is that each member finds it in his own best interest to behave with courtesy and consideration and not like the anonymous asshat you meet driving down 635 during rush hour because you want to be welcome to come on in and use the facilities again and not have your membership revoked.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:59 AM

Ahh gotcha .. thanks for clearing that up

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 12:59 AM

Dont think I have ever seen a public range around here

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 02:07 AM

You should try one out. You'll appreciate your private shooting privileges a lot more.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 02:15 AM

Maybe one day..
Posted By: changedmyname

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 03:41 AM

I'm cooler than you because my rifle is loud.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 03:42 AM

[quote=iliketohunt]I'm cooler than you because my rifle is loud.

Sweet..what cal
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 04:36 AM

Those damn flat billed hats tick me off!

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/16/14 04:53 AM

Lol they are fugly
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/17/14 06:48 PM

Great thread. I thought you were older than 16 for some reason.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/17/14 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: z71dustin

k

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/17/14 07:56 PM

roflmao
Posted By: dohctr

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/18/14 12:02 AM

Lmao!
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/18/14 12:32 AM

LOL same here!

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/18/14 02:09 AM

Lol
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/19/14 03:24 AM

Dont remember asking for them.

You did when you posted to the forum.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/19/14 03:25 AM

Wtf ever move on

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/19/14 03:28 AM

I think maybe Daniel has had enough whip

I also think he may be a little more grown up as a result of the whip
he's received here. Time for a little mercy.
Posted By: SR025

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/19/14 03:38 AM

This was good rock_on
Posted By: BunnyBlaster

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/19/14 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: T Bone

cheers
Posted By: JCB

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/20/14 09:13 PM

After reading this thread I have concluded that people with muzzle brakes probably drive Dodge trucks with a set dangling from the hitch while blowing smoke from their stacks and wearing a flat bill cap.

Learn sumthin new every day!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/20/14 11:00 PM

Funny banana

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/20/14 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB
After reading this thread I have concluded that people with muzzle brakes probably drive Dodge trucks with a set dangling from the hitch while blowing smoke from their stacks and wearing a flat bill cap.

Learn sumthin new every day!

Please don't put us all in that bucket! First I drive a f-150 and second I try to always carry extra head gear as well as ear plugs just in case someone needs them.

Re: gotta love a busy range!! - 12/20/14 11:27 PM

Lol
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum