Texas Hunting Forum

Service Review

Posted By: Deep Sea

Service Review - 11/16/14 12:37 AM

Don't know if this should be in this section or not, but I went out and shot with Jason Garvey (FiremanJG) the other day. My 11 yo 85 lb son who had never shot a rifle before and I both were hitting 800 yd shots with a .308 by the end of the day! I learned a lot and had a good time too. Jason is easy to follow and my son felt comfortable with his teaching too. He was able to teach to a level that Will understood and that did not feel condescending to me. I would (and have been) recommend Jason to anyone who wants to understand the mechanics of long range shooting and to teach some old dogs new tricks! Thank you Jason!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 01:28 AM

up
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 01:39 AM

It was my pleasure having you and Will out. I really enjoyed having a boy his size out for the class. It proved that the techniques are sound since he was witnessing his own impacts, same as you. I compliment you for your rifle safety and for teaching Will rifle safety. You and he were very safe with the rifle, and did a fantastic job all around! Even with a north wind varying from 5 to 15 mph bang

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 01:43 AM

Really wish I would've had my video camera with me to film Will driving that .308 like a champ!
Posted By: Western

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 02:33 AM

cheers
Posted By: Seadog

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 08:09 AM

up cheers
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Service Review - 11/16/14 11:00 PM

Was that with your rifle or was one supplied for you to use?

Eddie

Re: Service Review - 11/17/14 02:55 PM

He and Will were shooting one of my rigs.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Service Review - 11/17/14 03:16 PM

That's awesome and Jason is a good dude and does a great job.
Posted By: Deep Sea

Re: Service Review - 11/18/14 04:42 AM

Yep shooting one of Jason's rigs. Not real happy about it though! Now I got to spend a crap load of money to get mine up to snuff!!!!

Re: Service Review - 11/18/14 11:24 AM

roflmao
Posted By: daniel1381

Re: Service Review - 11/18/14 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Deep Sea
Yep shooting one of Jason's rigs. Not real happy about it though! Now I got to spend a crap load of money to get mine up to snuff!!!!

doing that now... may have to tell my wife to get a part time job...lol
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum