Texas Hunting Forum

Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form

Posted By: btp

Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/25/13 04:11 PM

Merry Christmas!!

Does anyone know of an FFL in Houston that will transfer multiple firearms at the same time for a flat fee rather than charging per piece? I want to get 10 - 20 PSA lowers and would like to find an outfit that would only charge per form.

Thank you!
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/25/13 05:42 PM

Go to GunBroker...they have an FFL locator that you can use to search by zip code.
Posted By: Korean Redneck

Re: Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/25/13 05:45 PM

I use a guy located in the Westchase area. I haven't got anything in a while but he works out of his house and is a super nice and reasonable guy. If u want then pm me and I will give u his contact info. If I were in your shoes, then he seems like the kind of guy who would negotiate for something like that.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/25/13 06:39 PM

Guess you are getting these?
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php.../category/4124/
I used to us an FFL that charged $25 for the first and $5 for any others on the same transaction but he is no longer doing that, or an FFL.
Posted By: btp

Re: Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/26/13 12:16 AM

Those are the ones smile

Originally Posted By: TexFlip
Guess you are getting these?
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php.../category/4124/
I used to us an FFL that charged $25 for the first and $5 for any others on the same transaction but he is no longer doing that, or an FFL.
Posted By: Texas Heat

Re: Houston - Needed: FFL for multiple transfers on same form - 12/26/13 06:38 AM

I don't know any local shops that are gonna want to transfer 20 lowers for cheap, that's a bunch of work.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum