Texas Hunting Forum

Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Posted By: Wes70

Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/04/16 01:44 AM

Some of you may remember Matt, he was the police officer shot in the line of duty a few months ago. He is on his road to recovery but has a long road ahead of him. Final Pursuit TV and Cinnamon Creek Ranch are going to hold a benefit archery 3D shoot for Matt to help with medical expenses and travel cost to his out of town therapy. If any one would like to help we need volunteers, donations for awards for the shoot, Door prizes, and auction items. What we are looking for hunts to auction off and bigger prizes to auction off. Anything will help. This is going for a great cause and a great guy.
Posted By: Thermal Dog

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/06/16 05:30 AM

This is very good of you all. Count me in for a night of thermal hunting.
Posted By: KeithTT

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/06/16 08:13 AM

When is the shoot?

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/06/16 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: KeithTT
When is the shoot?

July 9th

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/06/16 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Thermal Dog
This is very good of you all. Count me in for a night of thermal hunting.

Thank you!
Posted By: cmoehring

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/07/16 01:42 AM

PM Sent!

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/14/16 11:51 AM

Ttt
Posted By: captmike

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/29/16 12:18 PM

Did you get my emails?
Thanks and good luck
Mike
Posted By: 974runner

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/29/16 08:00 PM

Looks like a fun time

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 06/30/16 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: captmike
Did you get my emails?
Thanks and good luck
Mike

Yes sir!

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 07/09/16 12:01 PM

Today is the day! Come on out and join us.
Posted By: Thermal Dog

Re: Mike Pearce Benefit Shoot July 9th at Cinnamon Creek Ranch - 07/09/16 07:16 PM

Love to be there but I also manage an aircraft repair facility and have to deliver a few today. Please post pictures. Also let me know who the idividual is that wins our hunt. Thanks again for setting up a great event and for allowing us to be a part of it in some small way.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum