Print Thread
trade for hog hunts #6132680 01/12/16 10:23 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
Hi thans for taking the time to read this I am also sorry and have to apologize for my poor spelling and grammar I suffered a sever head injury while in iraq and i dont read or spell well any more

I was wonting if anyone wanted to trade some hog hunting for some fishing trips I am a likened catfish guid I make and sell my own bait but i dont do any of it for profit even thing i make goes in to helping other disabled vets by taking them fishing for free all the money i make from selling my bait and guided trips wich i only church 350 for 5 people from sun up till 3-4 pm unlike most guid who charg that much for just 2 people the hit you up for the addition people i just wanted to make it fordable to the average guy would take his family or friend who wanted to catch a mess of catfish. but i am willing take trade fishing trips for some hog hunts for me and my one i take him a long do to my back if i twist up out there hunting he has to drive me back we are both experienced hunters and very good shots i own a lot of land in Ny and would treat your land it were my own we dont liter or bend fence by limbing over or under them we take it in we take it out. I had a deal worked out with two farmers in gatesvill are who had hog problem i took them fishing over 20 times throughout out the spring and summer then when it came time to hunt they wanted me to pay $1500 peace of land eventhoug last year the lost over $30,000 in damage to there fields do to hogs so I dont understand why any one wold charge someone to help them out were we lived in ny they have a lot of woodchuck you would never ever hear from a farmer to not shoot them or to give them money your helping them out the cows or hores step in the hole they break leads then you have to put it down so they are more then happy to have to come and shoot them with out asking hog do a lot of damage and poole still want to charge you to help them out. I dont have the money to rent a lease and only thing i can offer are some fishing trips I mostly go after cats but we can target anything you like but stripers i have never tried to fish for them but if you do then we can i have a 21ft CC with a whole lot of floor space so much i can take vets in wheel chairs and put them in there and the can move a round to fish from either side of the boat if this would interest any one please pm me i would be more then happy to take any out even if you just wanted to fish in the spring and summer when they spawn starts and they move shallow we can come home with 4-5 limits in a day i cant help you clean them because there is not cleaning stations and bending over a sink just hurts me if i do it longer the a few mints but for the price i charge i think a little trade off is expectable after all you guys gut deer hogs turkey take care of a few cats should b nothing i can show you how to skin one in less then a minet per fish I was offered a hog hunt for purple heart recipients but because of my back thy would not let me go on the hunt with the dogs I have wanted to do this since my dad was alive it was his dream more or less he and hunted every thing els and alway talked about wanting to do it he finally made plane to come do and a few months later he was in the hospital with cancer of the stomach and liver in several parts of his body caused by agent Orang exposer during his time in Nam and now my boys want to do it so i want to do it with them something i never got to do with my dad after loosing most of my memory i know how imported they are and would like to hare that with them so if anyone has land that has hogs and you dont mined if we come out and take a few please let me know if ou have cattle and are afraid of pass throughs and hitting them we have no problems with our shot guns or muzzle loaders or small caliber guns just send me a text or something here is my number 254 319 3188 lewis i dont know if i can put my number up here if i can please let me know and i will remove it i am not trying to advertised or anything just trying to get a hunt for some fish

Re: trade for hog hunts [Re: chemdawg] #6132731 01/12/16 10:50 PM
R
rickym Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
You can put your number up here if you choose. You might get a few calls from some crazy people, happens to anyone with a phone # on the internet. I know you fish lake Waco, what other bodies of water do you guide trips on? And how far are you wanting to travel for a hog hunt?

And like most other types of hunting in Texas, hog hunting has become a pretty good business for some. People in Texas don't like letting just anyone on the property to run around with a gun.
Your either well trusted or your gonna fork over some cash to hunt on the property.

Re: trade for hog hunts [Re: chemdawg] #6132953 01/13/16 12:55 AM
R
rickym Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Also, I would recommend posting your offer in the "guides&outfitters" section.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide