Print Thread
Looking for a family deer lease. #7004758 12/20/17 11:26 PM
W
Wack em & Stack em Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
W
Hello viewers, thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm looking for a deer lease to take my family hunting. For the past 14 years I've been bow hunting public land on Lake Whitney. Now that I'm getting my girlfriend into the outdoors and into hunting, it's been extremely difficult to maintain her interest. Because every time I get her on deer. Either some other hunter moves in on us or our blind gets stolen. It's totally frustrating and discouraging for the both of us. I mean come on "REALLY" hunters are supposed to be good people and help each other. Not to be thieves and disrespect our fellow hunters and wildlife. I know it's public land and this stuff happens. But I'm drawing the line in the sand. I just want to have a place to take my family to hunt, fish, camp and enjoy life. To be able to teach them and show them great hunting etiquettes and values. Also to be able share family traditions and watch her harvest her first deer. Growing up as a child all the way up to my teenage years. I had a place to deer hunt, on private land with a great friend and fatherly figure. He thought me so much on his deer lease and we created so many great memories. All good things come to a end at times. He ended up loosing his deer lease, due to the land owner selling the property. That was in my early twenties now I'm 35 and starting my family. Just wanting to relive those memories with my family and creat more memories with them! Since then I've been hunting public land on my own. I've never had a place of my own. Don't really know where to start in my search. Which is the reason I'm asking for help. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated to lead me in the right direction. I've seen leases posted online, the paper, and big sublease companies. But I'm a little sketchy on trusting these sources. I'd much rather ask someone or go through someone referral. Than jump on that band wagon and get burned. Again thank you for taking the time to read my post. Any help is greatly appreciated. Have a great day! If you have any information or help please contact me at 817-609-0617 or email me at mccullough.kevin1@gmail

Regards,
Kevin McCullough

Re: Looking for a family deer lease. [Re: Wack em & Stack em] #7009584 12/24/17 07:23 AM
S
sbushee Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
S
Found my lease on leasehunter.com. My advise is to be willing to drive, have money ready, and be able to look at a place within a day or two of finding it.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide