Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics537,028
Posts9,719,575
Members86,989
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Season Long Dove Leases, Don't wait till the last minute. #6746639 04/26/17 04:57 PM
F
Flock Knocker Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
**The perimeter of all our dove fields will be planted in sunflowers this year in addition to the grain crop listed in the description.**

The following is a list of all or our dove leases going into the summer. We sell out of fields every year so don't wait until the last minute to get your spot. You may lease out an individual spot or have a private field for cooperate or private group. None of our fields are day hunted or guided on, all our leases give lease holders exclusive access during all of dove season. No more war zones on opening day, no more over hunted properties, no more limits on days. These are your leases for both splits of the season.

ITALY101
Creek bottoms and plentiful water tend to make the best dove hunting during dry Texas summers. Well we have 550 acres of creek bottoms with two natural wetlands huge shade trees and numerous ponds. The property is made of a majority of corn row crops and Bermuda pasture with good tree and fence lines and gravel road running the length of the property. Native sunflowers throughout the property. Right off of FM 667 in Italy, Tx just a 45 minute drive from Downtown Dallas.
$200/gun
30 hunter max.

ITALY102
Private secluded field cut out of large hardwoods and creek bottom. This corn field would be ideal for small group of friends that wants to get out of the city and enjoy nature while hunting. Property is bordered on three sides with hardwoods adjoined by several thousand acres of cultivated fields. Native sunflowers throughout the property and along tree lines. Good size pond offers great water source for dove.
$200/gun
15 hunter max.

ITALY103
This field has been known to produce well in the past. Running along the Mill Creek Bottoms in Italy, Tx this 80 acre field will make a great little lease for anyone. This field was cut into the middle of a hardwood bottom, planted in corn with native sunflowers surrounding the field.
$200/gun
10 hunter max.

ITALY104
This field makes for some great hunts. This property has 3 nice ponds spread out throughout the party allowing you to keep the birds moving. With mesquite patches and hardwoods lining the property provide great roosts for birds coming in the evening for water and roosting. This 250 acre property is made up of half cotton field and half native pastureland, few native sunflowers around the fields. Located right off Hwy 22 in Frost, Tx gives you easy access from I-35E or I-45.
$200/gun
20 hunter max.

ITALY105
This property has always produced some good dove hunts. Property is 220 acres mainly native pastureland with about 50 acres of corn field. Lease is completely surrounded by thousands of acres of row crops and being the only spot close by with 3 ponds make it a haven for watering dove, gravel road runs the length of the property. With the size of this lease and the amount of water this make a great property for a small private group.
$250/gun
15 hunter max.

ITALY107

If you like to get out of the city, fish, hunt, and BBQ with friends and family this is the property for you. Dove lease on with 100 acres of corn field and beautiful 20 acre lake for fishing. Lake is fed with a creek and provides great tree line for dove hunts as well as good shade trees around the lake make it ideal for afternoon cookouts under the giant hardwoods scattered throughout the pasture. Lease will begin when you sign up giving you access to fish the lake, and hunt this dove season. Right outside of Italy, TX off I-35 this property can be your escape from your busy day to day.
$400/gun
10 hunter max

TAM102
Conveniently located close to town this field is at the intersection of Hwy 287 and I-35E in Waxahachie. This is known for being a great place for dove being so close to town. Planted in wheat with sunflowers around the perimeter. Gravel road run length of property with good tree lines.
$400/gun
Max of 10 guns

TAM103
Great small little lease for a family or father son. Right of I-35 in Italy, TX with hardwoods and numerous adjoining cultivated fields. Field is 55 acres of planted corn with sunflowers around the perimeter.
$250/gun
Max of 5 hunters.

TAM104
Located in Ovilla, Tx a short drive off I-35 this lease makes it an easy drive from Dallas or anywhere in Ellis County. With it’s close proximity to town, it always has birds coming to feed. Planted in wheat, with native sunflowers coming in after harvest. This 100 acre field has a good tree line with Cedar patches and creek running through it.
$350/gun
Max of 10 hunters.

TAM105
TAM105 is a beautiful secluded field completely wrapped in hard tree line. The corn was not harvested last year, the dove have been hitting it in bug numbers since it was shredded. Will be planted in corn again this year, with the outer perimeter planted in sunflowers. Water on neighboring property and creek runs on the West side of the property. Just a couple of miles of I-35 in Maypearl, TX 125 acre field is just a short drive from anywhere in Ellis County and less than 30 miles south of Dallas.
$250/gun
Max of 15 hunters.

TAM106
Located in the middle of a major dove fly way in Ellis County we have a 137 acre bean field. Sunflowers were planted around the perimeter of the field. With one small pond on property, large tree fence line, and a large lake on adjoining property this should be a prime stopping point for migrating dove. Field has a lot of small rocks and grit in soil another great attractant for dove. Field is located just outside of Waxahachie, TX off I-35.
$300/gun
Max of 10 hunters

TAM107
145 acres of corn field located in Waxahachie, TX off Hwy 66. This field was planted in beans, and sunflowers around the outside tree lines. Field has a strong tree line on two sides with water on adjoining property.
$300/gun
Max of 15 hunters.

TAM108
Wow! 329 acres of Wheat Field is located right of I-35 in Milford, TX only about 45 miles south of Dallas. Tree line surrounds the two fields that make up this lease with another tree line splitting one field with a seasonal creek running through it. Native sunflowers will overtake this field after the wheat harvest. Milford is home of the famous Rockett Café Back Porch so spend a day in the field hunting dove then head across the street for some live music, cold drinks and the best chicken fried steak you’ve ever had.
$250/gun
30 hunters max

TAM 109
This property was one of our better producing fields last year. Just south of Waxahachie in Forreston, TX this 166 acre corn field is ready to go. Sunflowers planted along the grass waterways and hard woods that border the east side of the property and large soil conservation lake is located directly across the street. Power line run through the middle of the property making a prime roosting spot for dove.
$300/gun
15 hunters max.

TAM 110
This is yet another massive field with plenty of room to roam for every hunter. When you hunt with us you can be assured that all the fields will not be overcrowded. TAM110 is 325 acres with a mile long tree line on the East side of property. Corn is planted in this field and will be harvested about a week or two before the season providing fresh feed for dove. Turn rows and patches of tree a scattered throughout the remainder of the property. Located about a mile off I-35E in Forreston, TX.
$250/gun
30 hunters max.

TAM111
TAM111 is 300 acres of wheat but hunts like 600 acres. This property is divide into 4-5 different fields separated by wooded draws, tree lines, and turn rows. There are many native sunflowers throughout the property, and a large lake on the adjacent property. This would be an ideal lease for a large corporate group and entertaining customers located right of I-35E about 40 miles South of Downtown Dallas in Forreston, TX.
$250/gun
30 hunters max.
LAN102
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This 40 acre wheat field is surrounded by tree line with many native sunflowers, millets, and grasses coming up around the field as well. Wheat will be harvested before the season, leaving cracked seed in the field for dove. Located just outside of town will make for an easy get away for a quick hunt.
$300/gun
5 hunters max.

LAN106
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This 170 acre wheat field surrounded by tree line with water adjacent to the field. Wheat will be harvested prior to opening day, leaving cracked seed on the ground for dove. Many native sunflowers and grasses coming up in the field as well. Easy location just minutes from Dallas makes it easy to come out for a hunt.
$300/gun
Max 17 hunters.

LAN107
This property is conveniently located close to I-35 in Lancaster, Tx. This giant 220 acre field is in bottoms surrounded by hardwoods with a creek bordering the property. Soy beans will be harvested prior to the season. Power lines run throughout the property, native sunflowers were planted around the perimeter and many native grasses spread about.
$300/gun
Max 22 hunters.

VEN100
Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN100 is 120 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch with gravel railroad border and a pond.
$300/gun
Max 15 guns

VEN101
Located right off Hwy 67 between Venus and Alvarado makes easy access from anywhere in DFW. VEN101 is 90 acres of corn field located in the middle of a great dove flyway. Property has hardwood tree line and mesquite patch with a gravel railroad border and pond.
$300/gun
Max 10 guns

VEN 102
390 acres corn in 4 fields off 67

VEN103
This property has everything you could want for a dove lease. Total property is 150+ acres with 100 acres of corn planted and sunflowers throughout the edges of the field. Creek runs through the property with hardwood bottoms and mesquite pasture, also has great source of water with two ponds and two wetlands. If it couldn’t get any better a nice gravel road runs the length of the property with rock pit. Located just South of Mansfield of FM 2738.
$350/gun
Max of 10 guns

VEN 104
This 200 acre property is 150 acres of planted corn and 50 acres of pasture with multiple ponds. Native sunflowers have been planted around the property as well. It has a gravel road, tree line, and powerlines border the properties edges. This is a great field close to town.
$350/gun
Max of 20 guns

VEN105
Just south of Hwy 67 about 5 miles of I-35W in Venus, TX. 165 acres of rolling corn surrounding on three side by big hardwoods, and split into two fields by a seasonal creek. This is a great area for nesting dove with plenty of food to attract birds from all over.
$300/gun
Max 17 guns.
VEN 106
This is a beautiful 365 acre ranch just southwest of Alvarado. 200 acres of wheat on the hillside, and 165 acres of rolling hills with 4 ponds, two creeks, and giant hardwoods scattered throughout the fields. Entire property is bordered by hardwoods.
$350/gun
Max 25 guns

LOR 101
Located right off I-35 between Waco, Tx and Austin, TX 390 acre cultivated corn field with native sunflowers, creek and pond running through the middle and hard words surrounding the field. This area is close to town and holds a good number of dove annually. Easy access to the property right off the road.
$300/gun

LOR 102
This is a great property just outside the city limits of Hewitt, TX. A short drive from Waco or Austin. This year the 100 acre tract is planted in wheat. Two adjoining fields divided by a tree line next to a gravel pit makes for a high traffic flight path for dove in the fall.

$300/gun

Max 10 guns

Nav 101

This is the ideal field for a cooperate lease or private family group. This lease is huge with over 700 acres of cultivated fields and pastures bordering the Navasota River. Large tree lines and numerous ponds make for great habitat for dove. You will be able to hunt the fields in the morning when birds are coming to food and hunt the trees lines and water in the evening as the dove come to water or roost. This property is a short drive from town only 15 miles east of downtown Waco, Tx .

$250/gun

Max of 15 guns

Stop Searching and Start Hunting!
www.THREECURL.COM
469-289-1HOG (1464)
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @ Three Curl Outfitters
Guided Duck, Dove, Goose, Hog, Varmint Hunts North Texas and Kansas
Season and Annual Leases available
Re: Season Long Dove Leases, Don't wait till the last minute. [Re: Flock Knocker] #6747265 04/27/17 02:11 AM
H
hoof n wings Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Are any of the Venus fields east of I35?

Thanks

Originally Posted by ImTheReasonDovesMourn
I'd ask him if he's pregnant. He missed a s__tload of periods.

Originally Posted by Hancock
I'll take "things that look like a uterus" for $200 Alex.
Re: Season Long Dove Leases, Don't wait till the last minute. [Re: hoof n wings] #6747833 04/27/17 05:59 PM
F
Flock Knocker Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
F
A majority of them are East of I-35

Originally Posted By: hoof n wings
Are any of the Venus fields east of I35?

Thanks

Stop Searching and Start Hunting!
www.THREECURL.COM
469-289-1HOG (1464)
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @ Three Curl Outfitters
Guided Duck, Dove, Goose, Hog, Varmint Hunts North Texas and Kansas
Season and Annual Leases available
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide