I will have 2 weekends that I will rent out my 2400 acres in the Fort McKavett area for weekend Turkey, Hog, and Predator Hunting. Weekend will consist of Friday show up around noon and hunt till Sunday noon. I have 2400 acres with 12 feeders that run year around. Feeders are going off at 9pm and have hogs at most feeders every evening. I have lots of turkeys, hogs and fox. Very few bobcats and coyote. I have some Axis Deer but they are off limits. I have really nice accommodations with central heat and air, walk in cooler, gas grill and wood smoker, washer and dryer and satellite TV. I can do $500 per person with minimum of 4 people max 6. I have May 5, 6, 7 open and May 12, 13, 14. I will be there and can transport you to the stands via Polaris Ranger or small SUV. I can provide meals at cost or you can bring your own food. The limit on turkeys will be 1 and more can be purchased for $400 each. Hogs and fox are unlimited. Jackrabbits are everywhere so you can smell some gunpowder. PM for more info and we can work out the details. May have one weekend in April that I can make happen if interested. Can do hog hunts most of the summer for $400 per person with 4 person minimum. Thanks