Day and 2 day turkey hunts

Will take place on a farm south west of San Angelo, has a large running creek going through place with great roosting trees, several large flocks frequent the place with one roosting on place, fed year around. Have trail cam pics of 15 gobblers in a single group. Guide has exceptional turkey calling skills, has top of the line decoys/equipment. Will clean all birds and can do tail fan/beard mounts for added price, 100.00 a bird

1 day hunt consists of 2 gobblers/predators, fully guided, can be split into 2 guys taking a bird a piece= 500.00 will provide sandwiches/drinks for lunch.

2 day hunt consists of 4 gobblers/predators, fully guided, can be split into 2 guys taking 2 birds a piece= 1000.00 will provide sandwiches drinks for lunch and will feed you supper at a local cafe.

1 (325)227-9879 thanks for looking! Give me a call and let's get you booked! Kids welcome and encouraged to come, 50% of hunt required to book, 50% remainder at time of hunt, I'm looking to build my clientele and want to build a name, if for some reason we don't get all your birds a 125.00 credit a bird will be given to you for the next spring season, (weather) and unknown reasons of turkey hunting and birds not cooperating thanks guys, Jimmy Gilbert