I was up at The Bow Zone archery shop and seen that they carry Millennium stands and they look pretty awesome and comfortable. Do any of you use them and how have they held up over the seasons. I am looking at their L110 single 21ft ladder stand and their L220 18ft double seat ladder stand to bowhunt out of. They seem a little expensive but they look sturdy and got great reviews online. I also like the double rails on them. I have a 4x8 blind on a 5ft tower but it's made for gun and crossbows and it has that fake log cabin panels so I can't cut a hole in it to install a wider or bow window in it. So I am looking in to getting one or two ladder stands. The seats for the Millennium's look comfortable enough to sit in all day and I like how they have a big platform with those models. Looking to put a ladder stand 25-30 yards away from my feeder so I can use my bow. Not really in to sitting in a ground blind since there are snakes all over where I hunt in Centerville. My luck, it would come in under the blind and bite me in my rear end while sitting in my chair lol. So I am looking in to getting off the ground during archery season. Sportsman's Guide also sells them and I could get them on their 4-month payment program from their buyers club which would make it easier on the credit card. I also don't want to go with any of those cheap bare ladder stands that make a ton of noise after the first season and aren't the safest thing to sit in at times.i wish they had a taller model for the two man L220 because I want to get up to 20ft off the ground. I have used climbers and fixed treestands with climbing sticks for most of my time hunting but that's not an option where I hunt now. If you have used a Millennium, I would greatly appreciate some feedback on what your opinion on them is and how they have held up for you over the years. Thanks for the help everyone!

Last edited by bowbuilder1971; 01/22/17 07:42 AM.