I guess this would be a good time to sell but what should I expect to get? I have well over $2,000 invested in all my archery set up. I bought this when my daughter wanted to take up archery. She stayed with it but as usual, I lost interest. I'm just a rifle guy. It stays in my gun safe.
Bow was never fired in the field, only inside ranges, a few times in the backyard at a Block target.
EVERYTHING is in like new condition, NO DINGS or signs of wear.
1. Hoyt Carbon Element, going off memory, 27" DL, limbs set at 50# but can go to 70#.
2. HHA Optimizer, single pin sight with range "wheel" on the right side. Extra "range strips" too.
3. Doinker hunting stabilize4.
4. QAD Ultra Rest, black
5. True Fire hardcore foldback realease
6. 1 dozen Easton Flatline DOA, 6.5 gpi 500 arrows with inserts for target or Broadheads
7. 6 Easton Eclipse 2712 arrows, solid black , all with Luminocks
8. Hoyt Quiver with all the pullers, lube etc,
9. Hoyt soft case
10. Brand new, never fired custom string by Kyle at Cinnamon Creek. This is where I bought everything and had it set up and tuned.
All you serious archery guys and gals know what this is. What should I be able to sell it for "turn key"?
"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"
King George Strait