I have a bunch of ammo that I don't have a need for.
.380ACP...315 rounds total, $95:
- 1 box Fiocchi 90gr XTPHP (25 rounds)
- 2 boxes Hornady Critical Defense 90gr FTX (25 rounds each box, 50 rounds total)
- 2 boxes Hornady Custom 90gr XTP (25 rounds each box, 50 rounds total)
- 1 box PMC Bronze 90gr FMJ (50 rounds, not shown in picture)
- 1 box Winchester 95gr FMJ (50 rounds, not shown in picture)
- 1 partial box (12 rounds) Remington Ultimate Defense 102gr BJHP
- 27 loose rounds Hornady...I believe this is also Critical Defense but the rounds are loose, so I'm not sure
- 51 loose rounds Remington UMC 95gr MC ammo (not shown in photo, but have them available)
.40S&W...90 rounds total, $30:
- 1 box (50 rounds, not shown in picture) American Eagle 180gr FMJ
- 20 loose rounds of what I believe to be Hornady Critical Duty (no box, not sure)
- 20 loose rounds of what I believe to be Hornady Critical Defense (no box, not sure)
38 Special...72 rounds total (not pictured)
- 1 box (50 rounds) Remington UMC 130gr MC
- Partial box (22 rounds) Winchester white box 130gr FMJ, and have the 28 spent cases to go with it
I'll take $95 obo for all of the .380acp ammo, $30 obo for all of the .40sw ammo, and $20 obo for the .38 Special ammo. If someone wants it all, we'll go $130 for the lot. I will only sell all of each caliber together (all of the .380 together, all of the .40 together, all of the .38 Special together) so please do not ask for a box or two or X number of rounds from any one caliber.
Might consider a trade for personal defense ammo in .45ACP, .223, or .45Colt. May also consider some nicer hunting ammo or brass for .243win, .270win, .308win, .300win mag, .338 lapua. Other trades considered- let me know what you have.
FTF in north Dallas near the Bush turnpike and Preston Rd.
Edited to add additional .380acp UMC, .380acp PMC Bronze, .380acp Winchester, .40S&W American Eagle, and .38 Special ammo.