Hunting Lease in Choctaw County Oklahoma (830 acres)
Property is located east of Rattan Oklahoma off of highway 3 and then south.

830 aces of timber and ground cover. Property has whitetail, turkey, hogs.
Property will be listed for 5 hunters max
Stands, blinds, feeders and food plots OK.
Four wheelers ok
Camping ok
property is 7.50 an acre
call 405.740.6177

Hunting Lease Cotton County Oklahoma 320 acres
Hunting Land for Lease Details: This property consist of mesquite, timber, creek bottom, wheat, lots of cover and CRP. Property has whitetail, mule deer, hogs, turkey, lots of dove, and a few quail. Walking this property I jumped turkeys on the Northern end, and about 20 hogs bedded down in mesquite on the SW side of property. I noticed numerous deer, turkey and hog tracks all over this property and a lot of tracks along the wheat. This property will make a group of hunters a nice place to hunt.
Camping, 4 wheelers, stands and feeders are all permitted on this property
Not far off of I-44 and close to Wichita Falls, Texas.
Go to Basecampleasing.com to view property
Or call 405.740.6177

Hunting Lease Cotton County Oklahoma 480 acres
Hunting Land for Lease Details: Property consist of mesquite, timber, wheat, good cover and CRP. Property has whitetail, mule deer, hogs, turkey, lots of dove, few quail. Walking this property I jumped two deer and saw several hogs down on the wheat. Turkey, deer and hogs tracks are scattered all over the wheat bottom. Lots of dove everywhere also. This property will make a group of hunters a nice place to hunt.
Not far off of 44 and close to Wichita Falls, Texas
Camping, 4 wheelers, stands and feeders are all permitted on this property
Go to Basecampleasing.com to view property
Or call 405.740.6177

Hunting Lease in Latimer County Oklahoma
Hunting Land for Lease Details: Here's a solid 430 acre southeastern Oklahoma lease in Latimer County. This lease is comprised of 80-90% timber with several CRP clearings. There is a nice pond stocked with fish that should also provide some great waterfowl hunting. While inspecting, I saw plenty of acorns on the ground with deer and turkey sign everywhere. This place is very thick, hilly and will hunt a lot bigger than most 430 acre farms. This county has produced some giant deer in the past. With deer hunting, fishing, turkey, waterfowl and an occasional wild hog and bear, this property will make a great year round lease. Spring is right around the corner...enjoy a morning turkey hunt then relax with some fishing during the midday. There are no cattle on this property and there is a well site that you could probably put a camper on. There is also an RV park about a mile east of this lease
camping ok
4 wheelers ok
6 hunters max
$6462.00 a year
Go to Basecampleasing.com to view property,
or call 405.740.6177

Last edited by RStory; 05/16/18 11:41 PM.