WTT 22LR and/or .223 and/or .243 ammo for 9mm. All my ammo is all NIB factory brass with no reloads. Willing to mix and match on trade for new factory brass FMJ and JHP 9mm ammo.
The .22LR ammo that I have includes (multiple boxes of each):
- Remington 22LR Golden Bullet 36gr HP 225rds ($25)
- Federal Ammunition 22LR Bulk Pack 550rds 36gr ($50)
The .223 ammo that I have includes (multiple boxes of each):
- Remington .223 55gr MC – L223R3V ($21.00)
- Remington .223 55gr MC – L223R3V ($12.50)
- Remington 55gr PSP – R223R1 ($20)
- Winchester 64gr Power-Point Super-X – X223R2 ($21)
- 01 Case (10 boxes) Winchester 64gr Power-Point Super-X – X223R2 ($190)
The .243 ammo that I have includes (multiple boxes of each):
- Barnes VOR-TX 80 Grain TTSX Polymer Tipped ($1.75 per round online)
- Federal 90gr Deer Thugs bonded soft tip ($0.99 per round online)
- Winchester WB 100gr Power-Point ($0.95 per round online)
- Fiocchi 70gr PSP soft point bullet ($0.90 per round online)
Please no American Eagle, Blazer, IMI, Wolf, or other cheap 9mm, no reloads (only new factory brass ammo). Bulk packaging for the 9mm is OK.
Will sell at a 20% discount off of the prices listed above (priced at Midway and Able Ammo online). And no, I'm not a dealer so there is no tax.
Willing to meet in SW Ft. Worth (Hulen area), NE Ft. Worth (including Cabelas in Keller), or the NE Mall in Saginaw.
PM with questions or contact info.
"My grandfather told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He also told me to try to be in the first group since there was much less competition."