Forums46
Topics538,021
Posts9,731,916
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Major League Bowhunter T.V. show [Re: skinnerback] #7110215 03/13/18 09:49 PM
Opening Day Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Originally Posted By: snake oil
Originally Posted By: spg
Here's a start or thought, stop medicating kids, control pharmaceutical companies to ban drugs that have mental side affects, enforce childhood discipline in schools, identify kids or adults that have mental issues and segregate them from general population, train teachers in self defense at a minimum, hold law enforcement and school staff accountable for failing to address troubled students and parents, control the media, and stop threatening law abiding citizens rights.

I agree with all of the above...........

Yep yep.

I concur 100 percent but it won't happen. Way to many freeloaders who don't raise their kids and that's where the problem starts as we all know. God help this country!

Re: Major League Bowhunter T.V. show [Re: Opening Day] #7110220 03/13/18 09:58 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: Opening Day
There are a lot of differing opinions on this forum, a lot of names have been called through the years but just because you have an opinion doesn’t make you wrong or right. Now if you say that you truly think there’s not a problem that should be dealt with in all these mass shootings, well I guess you can think that too.

I haven't read one post on this topic that states an opinion being "this is not a problem". When the name calling starts it's from frustration of law abiding citizens targeted as a potential solution to young white males that don't respect life or the law that choose to shoot their classmates. When anyone suggests we discuss such an absurd solution as "lets talk about some kind of ban on assault weapons" a person who abides by the law and thinks logical about solving problems is gonna react this way. Why would you expect them not to?

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Major League Bowhunter T.V. show [Re: Opening Day] #7110229 03/13/18 10:10 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: Opening Day
Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Originally Posted By: snake oil
Originally Posted By: spg
Here's a start or thought, stop medicating kids, control pharmaceutical companies to ban drugs that have mental side affects, enforce childhood discipline in schools, identify kids or adults that have mental issues and segregate them from general population, train teachers in self defense at a minimum, hold law enforcement and school staff accountable for failing to address troubled students and parents, control the media, and stop threatening law abiding citizens rights.

I agree with all of the above...........

Yep yep.

I concur 100 percent but it won't happen. Way to many freeloaders who don't raise their kids and that's where the problem starts as we all know. God help this country!

God teaches us to protect our families and not rely on sinners or non-believers. I can do that If I'm allowed to under the constitution.

Did you not notice how the criminals starting taking what they wanted in the Houston floods when they knew the police couldn't protect property? There are many natural disasters that could happen any day to any part of this planet that could enable criminals to roam house to house to come take what they want. I choose to be self reliant when it comes to protecting myself and my family. To each their own.......as long as you or anyone else isn't trying to take away my right to choose my security given to me under the 2nd amendment.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide