Leica Sport Optics Tempus ASPH Red Dot

Just saw this on the "Shooting Wire" and wanted to share it. My Leica folks are over at IWA this week so I have no detail on what street price is, just MSRP as shown here, or when it will be available.

Leica Sport Optics has unveiled its first red dot sight, the Tempus ASPH, designed to make hunting faster and more flexible. Leica is the first premium manufacturer to implement its red dot sight with aspherical optics, guaranteeing an even crisper and more brilliant image of the illuminated dot, extremely high image quality as well as excellent viewing comfort.

The clear, sharply outlined illuminated dot allows a far more precise and faster identification of the game in every hunting situation. The shot is placed precisely where the red dot is seen, regardless of the angle when targeting fast. Another special feature of the Tempus ASPH. is its high-contrast and brilliant image performance. The natural color rendition and outstanding light transmission offer a clear and high-contrast image, maximizing comfort and safety.

When hunting, what really counts are factors like speed, precision and safety. To help with this, the extremely bright illuminated dot can be dimmed in 12 stages according to the lighting situation, making it clearly visible in sunshine, unfavorable weather or when everything is covered under a thick layer of snow.

Milled from a single piece of aluminium, the compact and lightweight housing of the Tempus ASPH. is also extremely rugged and robust. The Tempus is available in two different versions: either with dot size 3.5 MOA for more visibility of the target mark or with dot size 2.0 MOA for minimal target coverage.

Benefits at a glance:

- High-end sight offering maximum flexibility, safety and speed

- Premium design with aspherical optics for a crisp and brilliant illuminated dot, excellent viewing comfort and high-contrast image quality

- Sleek, lightweight and rugged product design – milled from a single piece of aluminium

- Two models: Tempus ASPH. 2.0 MOA, Tempus ASPH. 3.5 MOA

- A rain and snow protection cover is included as standard

Available as follows:

Tempus ASPH. 2.0 MOA $599

Tempus ASPH. 3.5 MOA $599

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Joel
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Doug @ Camera Land

gr8fuldoug@aol.com
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support we receive