This is a like new (shot maybe one box thru it) Ruger LC9s Pro (no external safety) 9mm semi auto, striker fired pistol. This pistol has by far the smoothest and best trigger in this class of pistol. This model has a Cerakoted Gold Shimmer steel slide, blued barrel, a black high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame, aggressive checkering and drift adjustable 3-dot sights. It comes in the box with grip extensions, soft case, manual and paperwork. This pistol comes with 3 7 round mags - 1 with a flush floor plate, one with a finger extension, and one with a grip extension. It also comes with 2 pocket holsters. One is a Blackhawk Techgrip and the other is a custom wallet holster that the gun fits into to break up the outline while in the pocket. The gun can be fired when drawn without removing from the holster. The price for the full package is $350. The original receipt is in the box - I paid $378 for just the gun.

The pistol is SPF. Thanks, Earl

Not looking for trades right now. I need to do a FTF in the North Dallas area (I am in Plano). First to say they take it, gets it. I do have it cross listed. I can be reached via PM or email me at

Edited by Earl (03/06/18 07:43 PM)