So here are the new and final revised rules and price!
It's $2850 a gun. 4 hunters total on 300 ac 8 points or better. And only one buck per hunter and one doe. (Or 2 does but no more than 2 deer total per hunter) in Gillespie county off hwy 16 between llano and willow city
1. For the first year (till he gets to trust us) there will be no bow hunting allowed. Maybe next year but to be clear NO guarantee
2. There are NO guests allowed during the deer season but 1 guest (at a time) is allowed during the off season. If it's you and your wife and your young kids that's also allowed. Just no more than one buddy at a time. (Again only during the off season). (Dove season till end of spike and doe season)
3. We will be allowed and even encouraged to hunt hogs and yotes during the off season and of course during the season as well
4. Dove hunting is allowed but must stop 2 weeks before regular season starts. (My rule)
5. Turkeys can be hunted during the fall season only. He said they are not seen a lot but he also acknowledged that he is an old man and doesn't get around as much as he use to so it's possible they are further in the ranch than he gets to.
6. There is a total of 22 head of cattle. No sheep no goats etc.
7. There is a 2 room cabin with kitchen, bathroom with stand up shower and plenty of room for two hunters to share. (You will get the cabin) which is why I really want a couple (buddies or husband n wife or. Dad and child) the cabin is not pretty but it has everything you need to be very comfortable (no other rv can be brought onto property)
8. there is a walk in cooler and covered cleaning station (electrical winch)
9. Picnic tables and covered back porch.
10. We will be allowed one box blind per paid hunter and no more than 2 feeders per box. (This is my rule because of the size of the property)
11. There will be a camp feeder that can be hunted by all 4 hunters. (I will supply and maintain)
12. All harvest MUST be logged in to supplied book
13. Atv or utv will be the only form of transportation that will be allowed to get to your area. We can use trucks and trailers only when setting up our stands (not to fill feeders not to pick up harvests) and not when it's wet. He doesn't want to rut up the roads.
14. There has been some exotics seen on the property but he we can NOT harvest yet! He wants the herd to get bigger and he wants to get to trust us and know that if he gives us the green light we won't go crazy and shoot them all up. I would say this first year it will be a no go. Hopefully next year. ( But to be clear no guarantee)
15. This first year he wants us to notify him every time we are heading out. (You will notify me and I will send him a page) yes I said page! As in beeper!! (I didn't even know they made those anymore!)
16. There will be no else hunting the property but us 4! Not his family not his friends!!
17. No extra/hidden fees!
18. No driving around hunting off your atv/utv. (My rule)
I have paid the full lease price today so I would like payment asap! With that said, if the right people (good attitude) needs some grace period we can work out some kind of payment plan but I still want to be paid IN FULL no later than june1. And no access will be allowed till paid in full (my rule) $1000 deposit per hunter will be due now.
Feel free to pm me with any questions.
Edited by Triple t (02/15/18 04:43 PM)