Print Thread
Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package #7078163 02/14/18 03:58 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F

Family Package $5795 per couple 7-Day safari for couples or family all-inclusive of the following:

This offer will also be extended to any other family/couple combinations that are able to share double occupancy accommodations such as grandfather/grandson, father/daughter, etc.… This is a fantastic opportunity for any couple or family pair that would like to experience a little bit of everything that Africa has to offer. This can be a planned as a wonderful romantic safari, or a great opportunity for family members to make memories of a lifetime on the ultimate African safari adventure!

1) Your choice of any combination of the 5 most popular African trophy animals from the 2 lists below, hunting 2x1 with your PH.

2) 1 non-hunting day excursion for 2, with your choice of any of the 5 most requested activities in the Limpopo.

3) One evening of a night-time game drive to view the many nocturnal African critters that only come out at night in the bush.

4) A private sundowner for 2 at a scenic riverside overlook including cocktails and appetizers.

Each couple can choose a custom combination of these trophy animals from both lists for a total of 5 trophies in all. Select any 2 trophy animals from list #1, and any 3 trophy animals from list #2 for a total of 5 trophy animals to be shared between each couple or pair:

#1) Select any 2 from below:

Blue wildebeest

Gemsbok

Burchell’s zebra

Red hartebeest

Limpopo bushbuck

#2) Select any 3 from below:

Steenbok

Impala

Common Blesbok

Common Duiker

Warthog

Select your day trip excursion from any of the 5 on the list below:

1) Marakele Predator Park: Your chance to interact with lion and cheetah cubs in an up close and personal encounter.

2) Zebula Elephant Sanctuary: Personal interaction with your own elephant while doing a game viewing drive via elephant back ride.

3) Pilanesberg National Park: Your best opportunity to view and photograph the Big 5 via the traditional 4x4 vehicle game drive in the Limpopo.

4) Ukutula Lion Park: A very unique opportunity to walk among some of the big cats of Africa in their own natural habitat.

5) A Combination of 2 Cultural Excursions: This trip will include a visit to our local village and school, and then a guided nature walk on our own lodge properties to learn about Africa’s diverse biomes and ecosystems.

*Extra safari days, trophy animals, and additional non-hunting excursions can be added upon request at a special discounted package rate.

**Custom, private, multi-day excursions to Cape Town, Kruger Park, and Victoria Falls can be added to any package upon request.

This package is all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH, and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle

*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff

*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service

*Field preparation of your trophies

*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility

*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).

*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

This package does not include the following:

*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package

*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn

*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination

*Export permit fees for certain regulated species

*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)

*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

To book or request more information, contact Dan Leahy (firehuntfish) and reference the "Couples & Family Package" offered on THF through a PM here or wheresthefire@bellsouth.net.

Last edited by Firehuntfish; 02/14/18 04:00 PM.
Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7078366 02/14/18 07:06 PM
T
TxHunter80 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
I really like this one. That's a great package

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7078613 02/14/18 10:08 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I may try to talk the wife into going on this trip. Never been to Africa and always wanted to go.

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Mr. T.] #7079219 02/15/18 04:28 AM
S
sparrish8 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: Mr. T.
I may try to talk the wife into going on this trip. Never been to Africa and always wanted to go.

You wont regret booking with Limcroma, me and the wife went last July and it was top notch start to finish, great people, hunting and service. Lots of stuff for the wife to do if she doesnt like to hunt, mine did both they took her to the spa and refuge and shopping.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: sparrish8] #7079449 02/15/18 01:41 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Originally Posted By: sparrish8

You wont regret booking with Limcroma, me and the wife went last July and it was top notch start to finish, great people, hunting and service. Lots of stuff for the wife to do if she doesnt like to hunt, mine did both they took her to the spa and refuge and shopping.

Thanks very much for the kind endorsement. We have many options for non-hunting and cultural activities while on safari with us. Africa is so much more than the terrific hunting!

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7083350 02/18/18 02:53 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Here's just a few of the great couples that we have hosted on safari this past season. Give me a shout, and let me help you plan the ultimate safari family adventure with Limcroma Safaris!

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7083972 02/19/18 12:04 AM
D
Dalep Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
D
I met Dan and his wife last year and will be booking for 2020. Can’t speak to the hunt but great guy and heard nothing but good things from all others.

Dale

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Dalep] #7085860 02/20/18 03:11 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Originally Posted By: Dalep
I met Dan and his wife last year and will be booking for 2020. Can’t speak to the hunt but great guy and heard nothing but good things from all others.

Dale

Thanks Dale....

Folks, I am not a booking agent. I only represent Limcroma Safaris, and I am a long-time safari client myself having the good fortune to have hunted around Africa quite a bit with several different outfits over many years. I can personally attest that Limcroma Safaris offers an exceptional African safari experience at a very good value. This is not a bargain basement outfit offering representative and cull animals and average accommodations. This is a first-class operation in every respect... Yet Hannes Els, the owner is able to offer high quality at a excellent value. If you want the peace of mind of booking with experienced professionals offering excellent trophy quality on huge properties all while enjoying top-notch accommodation, please give me a call. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by Firehuntfish; 02/20/18 03:11 PM.
Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7085950 02/20/18 04:02 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
How hard is it to get a couple of guns from Texas to Africa? And back again!

Last edited by Mr. T.; 02/20/18 04:02 PM.

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Mr. T.] #7086152 02/20/18 06:03 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
How hard is it to get a couple of guns from Texas to Africa? And back again!

Great question....! Bringing your own rifles into South Africa is actually a fairly easy process, but there are a few distinct options for this process, and we always recommend our guests use one of many reputable import assist services to handle this process for you... When you use the service of an import assist company like riflepermits.com for example, they will walk you through the entire process from the pre-safari paperwork to literally walking you through the SAPS inspection upon your arrival in the airport. On average, this service costs about $150 for 2 rifles which includes an airport meet & greet. They meet you at the gate, and accompany you to the SAPS office directly to the VIP counter. You should be cleared and on your way in about 10 minutes... Same process for the trip home...

You can certainly clear your own rifles, and many folks do. However, be prepared to wait in the unassisted line at the SAPS office which can take up to 90 minutes or more to clear assuming no problems with your applications... A 3rd option is to hire one of our lodge rifles for your hunt at a nominal daily fee. We have several caliber options with excellent quality optics that are tack drivers out to 200 yards. Importing bows & arrows requires no special permits or applications in the RSA. You simply pick up your bow case at the oversize luggage office adjacent to the standard baggage claim area, and you are on your way...

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7109674 03/13/18 01:05 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
We are getting great response form this package which is truly a fantastic offer. For couples and any family members wanting to make memories of a lifetime, give me a shout! We still have lots of great dates open for 2019.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7173106 05/18/18 02:45 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
We still have a few dates open for the prime season for 2019. Here are a few more photos depicting our newest family excursions including nature and hunting conservation education, and visits to the school and village....

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7173525 05/18/18 09:53 PM
S
sparrish8 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
A little close to that Cape Buff for comfort!

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7173826 05/19/18 02:25 AM
R
Raypo Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
I’ve personally hunted with Limcroma. One of the top experiences of my life! Ttt

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Raypo] #7174269 05/19/18 07:14 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Originally Posted By: Raypo
I’ve personally hunted with Limcroma. One of the top experiences of my life! Ttt

Thanks very much for the kind endorsement Raypo! We hope to host you and your family again on another great safari.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7177646 05/23/18 04:16 PM
C
Chaz391 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Can you PM a pricelist for add on animals please?
Nyala
Bushbuck
Eland

Thanks in advance.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7181367 05/27/18 10:39 PM
B
BrotherD Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
After lots of researching and talking with dozens of people we just secured our 2019 dates for a family hunt with Limcroma! Thanks for all of the help Dan!

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: BrotherD] #7181499 05/28/18 01:17 AM
S
sparrish8 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: BrotherD
After lots of researching and talking with dozens of people we just secured our 2019 dates for a family hunt with Limcroma! Thanks for all of the help Dan!

Youll love it we went with them July 2017, great expereince. Top notch service and people.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7181590 05/28/18 03:19 AM
R
Raypo Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
I went last summer. Awesome experience!

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: BrotherD] #7181712 05/28/18 01:02 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Originally Posted By: BrotherD

BrotherD,

It's my sincere pleasure to assist our guests in any way. I am happy to help with every part of the process from selecting the best airfare to the process of trophy care. We make every effort to ensure all of our guests are extremely well prepared with no unpleasant surprises to deal with at any time in the safari.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns at any time. I am always available to help.

Kind regards, Dan L.

Re: Limcroma Safaris Couples & Family Package [Re: Firehuntfish] #7218552 07/08/18 01:27 PM
F
Firehuntfish Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
F
Lot's of interest in this package... We have had several folks request to extend their stay and with the option to add another non-hunting excursion. So, we will also offer this "Couples & Family" package special with the option of 9-days/9-nights in camp, and 2 non-hunting full day excursions of your choice. To summarize:

9-days in total. 2x1 with your PH, 7 days of hunting and 2 days of full-day non-hunting excursions.
5 trophy animals of your choosing from the lists provided. $6,575

Give me a call or shoot me an email to take advantage of this incredible offer. We still have some great dates open for the 2019 season.

Regards, Dan Leahy
Limcroma Safaris US rep
954-328-6314
wheresthefire@bellsouth.net

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide