Family Package $5795 per couple 7-Day safari for couples or family all-inclusive of the following:
This offer will also be extended to any other family/couple combinations that are able to share double occupancy accommodations such as grandfather/grandson, father/daughter, etc.Ö This is a fantastic opportunity for any couple or family pair that would like to experience a little bit of everything that Africa has to offer. This can be a planned as a wonderful romantic safari, or a great opportunity for family members to make memories of a lifetime on the ultimate African safari adventure!
1) Your choice of any combination of the 5 most popular African trophy animals from the 2 lists below, hunting 2x1 with your PH.
2) 1 non-hunting day excursion for 2, with your choice of any of the 5 most requested activities in the Limpopo.
3) One evening of a night-time game drive to view the many nocturnal African critters that only come out at night in the bush.
4) A private sundowner for 2 at a scenic riverside overlook including cocktails and appetizers.
Each couple can choose a custom combination of these trophy animals from both lists for a total of 5 trophies in all. Select any 2 trophy animals from list #1, and any 3 trophy animals from list #2 for a total of 5 trophy animals to be shared between each couple or pair:
#1) Select any 2 from below:
#2) Select any 3 from below:
Select your day trip excursion from any of the 5 on the list below:
1) Marakele Predator Park: Your chance to interact with lion and cheetah cubs in an up close and personal encounter.
2) Zebula Elephant Sanctuary: Personal interaction with your own elephant while doing a game viewing drive via elephant back ride.
3) Pilanesberg National Park: Your best opportunity to view and photograph the Big 5 via the traditional 4x4 vehicle game drive in the Limpopo.
4) Ukutula Lion Park: A very unique opportunity to walk among some of the big cats of Africa in their own natural habitat.
5) A Combination of 2 Cultural Excursions: This trip will include a visit to our local village and school, and then a guided nature walk on our own lodge properties to learn about Africaís diverse biomes and ecosystems.*Extra safari days, trophy animals, and additional non-hunting excursions can be added upon request at a special discounted package rate.
**Custom, private, multi-day excursions to Cape Town, Kruger Park, and Victoria Falls can be added to any package upon request.
This package is all-inclusive of the following:
*Full-time services of the PH, and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle
*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff
*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service
*Field preparation of your trophies
*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility
*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).
*All VAT taxes, and licenses.
This package does not include the following:
*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package
*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn
*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination
*Export permit fees for certain regulated species
*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)
*Gratuities for PH and camp staff
To book or request more information, contact Dan Leahy (firehuntfish) and reference the "Couples & Family Package" offered on THF through a PM here or email@example.com.