In trying to find a reputable last-minute hog hunt for me and some buddies I spoke with Bob over at Hunters Creek Ranch. Unfortunately he was booked, but he recommended I reach out here in this forum and see if there were any available spots that fit the bill at a reasonable price.
Here's what I'm looking for in general:
- ~1-2 day guided hog hunt options for 4-8 adults with mixed hunting experience (final number TBD once options are nailed down)
- Preferably spot-and-stalk, but open to a stand/blind conversation
- Other predator added game hunt nice to have, but not critical (e.g. bobcat)
- Available loaner/rental weapon option nice to have, but not critical (some of us already have appropriate "tools", some do not, but we can figure that out)
- On-site lodging availability nice to have, but not critical.
- "All Inclusive" option (meals/lodging/etc) nice-to-have, but not critical
- Friday, 3-2 (driving down Friday morning, possible evening hunt)
- Saturday, 3-3 (Possible morning/afternoon/evening depending on hog movement)
- Sunday, 3-4 (Possible morning hunt, with early afternoon departure)
Does anyone have any suggestions?