I tried emailing you but it rejects it. Did you get the below?
1. Yes, I can set up a hunt any days of the week. Usually for more than 4 people we add an extra day for free.
2. Archery if preferred. I have 3 Krivoman igloo style blinds, 4 ladder stands, and one platform. Also have rifle stands if someone wants to be comfortable and get one with my IR night vision. I usually don't do unlimited hogs because where I'm at they can be run off relatively easily.
And I like them to hang around. I may make an exception in you come out late April.
3. I usually charge $200 per hunter for 1 night and 1 hog. (but see #6) 4. You would stay in our cabin. It's 2 bedroom but I'd be in one bedroom.
The other has 2 bunk beds (4 beds) in it. And one futon and one couch that turns into a bed in the living room. We have one bed on the back porch also.
5. I could take 4 or 5 pigs. I don't know anyone close by but I know people in Austin that would take them. I live close to Austin so I'd haul them back.
6. For a final cost let me know how many nights you want to stay. If it's just Friday and Sat night and you have 4 guys I'd do $250 each. That would include the cabin and us semi-guiding you guys. Where are you coming in from?