I have here an excellent condition Glock 20 SF (slim frame) pistol in 10mm Auto. It comes in a Glock Case (no label on it anymore) with all paperwork and accessories. This pistol has bright night sights and 5 original Glock 15-round magazines (3 are brand new, just bought them a week ago). The frame has been professionally modified by GunMasters in Plano. The finger grooves were removed and the trigger guard was undercut to allow a higher hand hold. It also has Talon grips installed. Lastly the trigger and fire control were smoothed out by a glock armorer and an extended slide release installed. There has been less than 500rds fired thru this pistol. This is a really nice pistol that has had much more invested in it than the $500 (firm) asking price. I just opted to go with a SIG 220 instead. Since I already purchased the SIG no trades at this time as my bank account wants to be fed again.

The glock is SPF. Thanks, Earl

I need to do a FTF in the North Dallas area (I am in Plano). First to say they take it, gets it. I do have it cross listed. I can be reached via PM or email me at elbattey@verizon.net

Thanks,
Earl

Edited by Earl (01/11/18 06:51 PM)