If your post(s) break any of the following rules they may be deleted.1. A minimum of 100 posts and 6 months as a contributing member is required to create and reply to threads in the classifieds (PM a moderator to request access), or you can bypass the 100 post minimum by purchasing a Supporting Membership (http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/u...ips#Post1791594). Violations of the classifieds rules may result in your privileges be terminated or account closed. If you spam your way to 100 posts, you will have to wait 6 months to get classifieds access or buy a membership.
2. There have been very few problems in this section over the years, but if the person you are dealing with does anything to make you uneasy about a transaction, proceed with a "buyer or seller beware" attitude. We are not eBay and offer this area as a free service. As such, we have no way to guarantee transactions.
3. Do not list an item unless you are 100% sure you are ready to sell it. Do not offer on an item unless you are 100% sure you want to buy it. Members are not allowed to sell/buy for family or friends, you must be the owner of said item.
4. If you feel an item is priced too high, do not comment about it. If it is too high, chances are it won't sell and will be lowered or removed. We enforce this rule to avoid arguments. If you feel an item is priced too high, PM or post the seller an offer. If you have no interest in an item, there is no need to make negative comments.
5. This area is strictly for buying, selling and trading. All unrelated posts will be moved or deleted.
6. Post your location and the location of the item for sale or service being offered.
7. You are allowed to bump your thread 1 time in a 24 hour period. Your initial post is your bump for the day. You may not bump it again in initial 24 hour period. If your thread is active with questions or offerings, your answer is your bump for the day. Comments such as "PM received" and "PM sent" are also considered bumps. Do not bump someone else's thread. No chit chat allowed. If you break any of these rules, it may cause your thread to be deleted.
8. Do not have more than 3 active threads going at once.
9. If you are selling, list the price.
10. Do not link to a listing on another web site. If you want to use this forum to sell an item, list the details here.
11. No auctions. Our format is not set up for auctions and we have had problems with them in the past.
12. Selling knives: non-factory or non-mass produced knifes listed for sale - seller must disclose if the blade is handmade or a manufactured blade in the description. Any "kit knife" must also be disclosed.
13. Members are not allowed to sell/buy for family or friends, you must be the owner of said item.
14. Transactions related to firearms and ammunition:
You are responsible to know and comply with all federal, state, and local laws governing the offering, transfer, and sale of firearms, ammunition and other items. If you are caught engaging in the “business” (as defined by the ATF) of buying and selling firearms without a Federal Firearms License (FFL), your THF account will be closed. Visit these web sites for additional information:
Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide and FAQs - http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/
State Laws and Published Ordinances - http://www.atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-5/atf-p-5300-5-cover.pdf
NRA Federal and State Firearms Laws - http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws
Outdoor Sites Network will cooperate with law enforcement in the prosecution of anyone suspected of violating firearms law.