Hey guys a quick update from Pulsar on the firmware for the Trails and Helions. Pulsar just pushed out the new firmware version 02.00.002.A and it's available for download and installation via the StreamVision app. I know everyone was waiting on the audio recording feature to be enabled but it's not going to be in this release. They are still working on it and from what I've heard and they are still saying it should be pushed through as an update this fall.
Here is a quick run down of the new updates. I've just updated one of my Trail XP50's and I had no issues. I'm still testing so I'll report back with any major improvements or problems I notice.Trail/Helion
Trail Only Changes
- The video recording capabilities have been improved and the recorded video files should be an even better quality.
- Wi-fi capabilities have been upgraded and the connection strength and stability improved.
- The stadiametric rangefinder has been tweaked to provide more accurate range finding read outs.
- Remote controls can be un-paired from the thermal unit and a new/replacement remote paired.
- Recoil activated video recording has been added.
- A new reticle named M56F has been added.
- Shot counter added.
- When auto-shutdown is enabled there is now a shutdown warning indicator if the scope has been in the stationary position for the per-determined amount of time.
I just thought I'd let all the Trail/Helion owners know so they can go do the update. Hope this info helps, let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them or get the answer for you.
Night Vision, Thermal & Accessories
Pulsar, Sightmark, FLIR/Armasight, Trijicon & More