Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Sniffer... #6870145 08/27/17 10:13 AM
Guy Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black lab in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.

"His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it levelled out, the Policeman said, "Watch this."

He told Sniffer to "search".

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.

The Policeman said, "Good boy", and he turned to the man and said, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Gee, that's pretty good," replied the first man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles.

The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Policeman said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police.'

'That's impressive!' said the first man.

The Policeman then told Sniffer to 'search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the seat.

The first man was disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that. So he asked the Policeman, "What's going on?"

The Policeman replied, "Not good, he just found a bomb."

Re: Sniffer... [Re: Guy] #6870287 08/27/17 03:24 PM
B
blackcoal Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Heard the dog rolled into a ball and stuck his nose up his butt but either way there is a bomb on board the plane.

The Greatest Enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge.--Stephen Hawking
Re: Sniffer... [Re: blackcoal] #6870669 08/27/17 10:43 PM
Guy Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: blackcoal
Heard the dog rolled into a ball and stuck his nose up his butt but either way there is a bomb on board the plane.

lol, that's a better version! grin

Re: Sniffer... [Re: Guy] #6872771 08/29/17 06:37 PM
C
colt45-90 Offline
Texas colt45
Texas colt45
C
Originally Posted By: Guy
A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black lab in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.

"His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it levelled out, the Policeman said, "Watch this."

He told Sniffer to "search".

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.

The Policeman said, "Good boy", and he turned to the man and said, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Gee, that's pretty good," replied the first man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles.

The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The Policeman said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police.'

'That's impressive!' said the first man.

The Policeman then told Sniffer to 'search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the seat.

The first man was disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that. So he asked the Policeman, "What's going on?"

The Policeman replied, "Not good, he just found a bomb."
lol35 lol35

hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide