Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6820928 07/12/17 10:59 PM
Wburke2010 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
We are also looking to hire a class a CDL driver to deliver equipment. Must have clean driving record and be able to pass a drug test.

MW Ranch Services
903-303-4523
Metal buildings, welding, equipment repair, dirt work
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6824989 07/17/17 03:45 PM
USMarine Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Aircraft Ducting Repair, Inc. in Forney, Texas is hiring.

We have an immediate opening for:

Experienced conventional machinist with Tool and Die experience needed for FAA Repair Station.

Must have own tools and be able to operate mills and lathes. Computer skills and Auto Cad experience would be desired.

Full time position Monday-Friday with health/dental insurance and retirement plan available, paid holidays. Hours are 7:30a-4:30p paid weekly on Friday via direct deposit.

Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing.

Please send resumes to Rodney@acdri.com

If you have any additional questions please call 972-552-9000 and speak with Mr. Rodney Alford

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6826604 07/18/17 10:16 PM
D
Donald Harper Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
Need a Day work in Justin area. Light yard work. Sweep and organize shop. Do some spraying.

Lunch will be served Pay is $13 per hour. Full 12 hour day, weekday or weekend.

www.eaglenestresort.com Best Crappie and Duck Hunting in TN.
www.lakeoviachic.com
www.picachosbasslodge.com
Elete- Your Hydration Product: www.eletewater.com
Re: Post a Job Here #6829945 07/21/17 03:39 PM
D
DrakeSlayer17 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
D
Do you enjoy working with people?
A national sales agency is looking for someone local to the area to represent our company at Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops in El Paso, and many other cities around the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn some extra money for hunting season! There is also a generous product discount on all manufactures that we represent.

This is a contract position to work weekends, and week days. It will involve working some Saturdays with an average of 4-6 hours. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about all aspects of hunting.

There are very simple requirements for this position - to be professional, courteous and willing to talk to and help customers and the store associates ... and have some fun!

If you are interested please respond as soon as you can as I will be making a decision on who to hire quickly! Please provide a brief summary of your hunting experience.
Pay will be discussed with qualified candidates (please respond only if local and you are comfortable with the distance to Cabela's as no mileage or hotel expenses will be reimbursed).

(This position is working with a sales agency that calls on Cabela's, NOT working for Cabela's.)

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.odlesales.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: jskin] #6841665 08/01/17 10:05 PM
J
J McCoy Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Looking for Management / Project Management type work (Background in Commercial Construction and Manufacturing)

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6841855 08/02/17 12:55 AM
G
Greedy1 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
More a few days work here and there.

Need someone that can help with paint prep, paint and generally updating a couple of my rentals. Willing to pay 15 an hour for a solid worker. Rentals are in denton.

Also, need someone to help me tomorrow to put in about 15 4x4 fence posts and stock panels. Using a gas auger. If interested let me know and we can talk about pay. At my place in pilot point.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6855014 08/13/17 10:15 PM
1shot Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
If you can diag a powerstroke or an international call 9724230434

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6886335 09/13/17 05:52 PM
D
DuckCommanderCowboy28 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Dallas Based Landscape company in need of workers.

Greener Pastures Landscape located 2550 manana dr dallas tx 75220

We have open positions for the following:

CDL driver ( will drive a 2,500 gal water truck and 40ft gooseneck/18ft dump trailer with a F450)

Irrigation tech (experience a plus)

Tree division needing a foreman ASAP MUST have valid Texas DL( need someone with experience but is not required for helper )

and we also have a few other openings for porters at hospitals and highway .

I'm also looking for someone in the chemcial dept. (applicator license a plus)
but i'm also willing to train.

This is a great company to work for and we growing ! Located here Addison,fort worth,las vegas, Arizona , Utah

Give me a call or send me and email. Must have a Drivers license and can pass a E verify check .

Thanks ,

Dustin J.
Greener Pastures Landscape LLC
Chemcial / Fleet manager
dustinj@greenerpasturesdfw.com

He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man.
[Linked Image]
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6895116 09/22/17 03:21 AM
C
cowboyway Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
C
I am hiring a jack of all trade type for a small print shop in Richardson tx. Print shop experience a must. Day shift. Monday-Friday.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6896418 09/23/17 05:14 PM
R
R J Herman Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
Need to hire 4 Cdl drivers, class a or b, will be driving a concrete mixer truck. Located near saginaw.

Also need a concrete redi-mix dispatcher, same location, no cdl required.

PM for more details.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6913985 10/09/17 03:02 PM
J
Jack Todd Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
Looking for part time ranch manager in Stephenville Tx. 20 hr weeks. You will be filling feeders, mowing and keeping yard up, checking fences, working tractor. Tractor work is shredding, plowing, and planting.

PM for more info..

Whack'em and Stack'em

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6921460 10/15/17 10:36 PM
billhoag Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Herzog Contracting is hiring equipment Operators and Drivers. Apply online at Herzog Contracting.corp in Irving area.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6950724 11/08/17 12:43 AM
Wburke2010 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
We are hiring class a CDL driver. Family owned equipment rental store delivering equipment around the metroplex.

MW Ranch Services
903-303-4523
Metal buildings, welding, equipment repair, dirt work
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Jack Todd] #6977420 11/30/17 02:48 PM
L
LTC Realty Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: Jack Todd
Looking for part time ranch manager in Stephenville Tx. 20 hr weeks. You will be filling feeders, mowing and keeping yard up, checking fences, working tractor. Tractor work is shredding, plowing, and planting.

PM for more info..

if anyone needs this type of work done around NTX let me know. Im in need of the work and will work my butt off for you!

Look-To-Christ Real Estate.
Let me know if I can help you with any of your real estate needs!

Bryley Doucet
Ph: 469-261-1076
Email: Bryleydoucet@yahoo.com
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #6977425 11/30/17 02:52 PM
J
jbd76266 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
Steel fab shop North of Denton looking for:

Facilities Manager. Oversee vehicle maintenance, shop/ equipment maintenance, janitor and groundskeeping. Need to have a solid mechanical aptitude and management ability. IT knowledge a plus.

Shop superintendant: must have structural steel experience.

2nd shift fitters. Experience in structural steel. 3:15 - 11:45 pm plus or as needed

PM me

Last edited by jbd76266; 11/30/17 02:57 PM.
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7004539 12/20/17 08:28 PM
D
dredd Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
D
Job Description:
Manufacturing Planner

===============================================================
DISCLAIMER
This information is something I put together myself.
It was not produced by Fore Machine Co.
===============================================================

Job Description:
Manufacturing Planner

Requirements:
Create Job Travelers that outline the entire Manufacturing Process, Guidelines and Controls as detailed in the OEM’s Engineering.
This can include complete / finished assemblies requiring the production of multiple components.

Industry: Aerospace

Haltom City, TX76117

Note: This is NOT an entry level position.

The applicant must have solid knowledge of the manufacturing process and sequencing of operations.
Being a Machinist in the past or present is not necessarily to your advantage or disadvantage.
You need to know what CNC Lathes & Mills are and what they do.
You do not need to know anything about programming or running one.

You must be proficient at reading and interpreting Blue Prints, Parts Lists, Notes Lists, Process Specifications, etc.

Previous experience with Manufacturing Software is a plus, but not necessary.

Monday thru Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Break Time 9:40 to 10:00 (Paid)
Lunch 12:00 to 12:30 (Unpaid)

If you are a smoker, you can do it at Break & Lunch.
There will not be any “Vaping” in the office.

Listening to Headphones is not allowed.

If you are the type of person that is constantly on their cell phone…..
Texting, Chatting, Facebooking, etc etc etc…. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
The same goes for surfing the internet.

Benefits Offered:
Paid Holidays
Paid Vacation
401(K) with Company Match
Medical Insurance
Additional Medical Insurance (Optional) – Dental & Vision

Visit foremachine.com to learn more about the facility and work performed.

Please PM me if you are interested in discussing this further or if you have any specific questions.

I will be out of town 12/23/17 thru 01/01/18, so I may not be able to check the Forum every day.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7023605 01/03/18 11:34 PM
69FowlFather Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Have an opening for a cdl driver, flatbed expensive required
Plano road and 635 area.
Weekly checks and local Dallas runs
$18 per hour and up

Also have opening for yard guy for the lumber yard
Weekly pay,
$16-$18 per hour

Please send pm to me if want more details

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7025869 01/05/18 02:17 PM
P
PMK Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Creo Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical Drafter/Designer

-5-15 years experience, proficient with Creo & Intralink.
-Some minor AutoCAD 2D and even less Solidworks 3D preferred for legacy drawing updates.
-Familiar/working knowledge with ASME Y14.xxx series Drawing requirements including GD&T along with MIL/DOD Specifications/Standards.
-Prefer some experience with a PDM system (Enovia is what we use) for configuration management and revision control.
-Must be US citizen and eligible for DOD security clearance (not currently required)
-prefer Associates (AS) in CAD or Design/Drafting

Position is located in Austin Texas (east side) working a 9/80 work schedule (M-F, M-TH) with some flexibility in start/end time (core hours 8:00-3:30). This will start off as a 6 month contract position with the possibility of converting to direct employee with full benefits depending on how the individual fits into the group, work skills and workload. Lots of room for growth potential based on individual's desire and output. Low pressure with a great group of other drafters, designers and engineers.

Hourly rate depends on experience and background ($22-$30/hour).

Top 5 Worldwide Defense Contractor that is growing our Austin Campus. Need is immediate!

send me a PM if you meet the above qualifications and I will give email address on where to send resume.

"everyone that lives dies but not everyone who dies lived..."

~PMK~
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7030031 01/08/18 09:27 PM
C
CenTex Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Looking for a shop man in Waco, TX. We are a commercial storefront/glass and glazing company. Work will consist of cutting, drilling, and punching aluminum frame material; fabricating storefront frames and general shop work. Position is full time. Will train. Send a PM for more information. Thank you!

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7044671 01/19/18 04:56 PM
R
RockDocJoe Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
R
Here's a job listed on Huntoil.com - it is part of the hunt family of companies.
I don't know anything else about the job and I am not affiliated with the company in any way, just thought this might be of interest to some of you. So, I have no more information besides this.

Good luck.

Assistant Ranch & Wildlife Manager

Tracking Code
Hoodoo Land Holdings
Job Description

Circle K Ranch is searching for a qualified Assistant Ranch Manager / Wildlife Manager who will assist in the oversight and management of this ranch. Circle K is a corporate-owned ranch with uses encompassing a corporate meeting and entertainment facilities, livestock operations and recreation. This is a hands-on, customer service oriented position that requires performing all the activities to support corporate and recreation functions. The livestock operations, however, are managed by a Ranch Manager at another corporate-owned ranch.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Assistance with administering and managing all facets of hospitality for corporate events/meetings/outings is a core responsibility of this position.

In addition, a significant opportunity exists to improve and enhance the habitat and wildlife on the ranch and this is to become a core effort on the ranch and with this position. A very specific goal and role of this position is to develop and administer an intensive wildlife and habitat management plan to enhance wildlife quantity and quality across the Circle K Ranch.

The Assistant Ranch Manager/Wildlife Manager will be responsible for any and all tasks associated with the operations and maintenance of the ranch including, but not limited to:

Maintenance of buildings at headquarters, keeping them clean and organized with appliances and systems in good repair. Maintenance and minor repair/carpentry/painting can be performed by employees and ranch hands while more specialized repairs may require a professional contractor which the manager would supervise and direct.
Oversee and maintain that the ranch and its appearance are always in excellent condition.
Assist in identifying and implementing key initiatives to achieve the Owner’s vision for the ranch.
Keep vehicles and equipment maintained, clean, and organized.
Work alongside and encourage teamwork and strong work ethic among all ranch team members.
Assist in the development of annual capital and operational budgets. Monitor expenses to ensure accuracy and be able to explain variances.
Manage all aspects of wildlife and related issues (such as habitat, feed and water).
Lead and assist in the development of a comprehensive wildlife and habitat management plan with third party consultants.
Execute annual plans associated with the wildlife and habitat management plans.
Operate heavy equipment to work food plots, mow, maintain brush and marshes, etc.

Assist in the development of and providing analysis for innovative suggestions for future guest and ranch operational improvements.
Overseeing implementation of ranch policies, including those relating to hunting, fishing, riding, use of guns, engagement with wildlife, vehicle use, trespassing, etc.
Ensuring good working relations with local landowners and the local community.

Ensure a safe, but enjoyable environment for family, employees and guests.

Leadership: Direct the work of employees, consultants, and contractors regarding wildlife management programs, data collection and analysis to ensure healthy wildlife populations and high quality game. Financial Prudence: Develop capital and operational budgets for wildlife enterprises. Operate at or below cost goals.

Ranch Security: Assist in oversight of ranch security programs, including interaction with local law enforcement.

Safety: Ensure a safe work environment compliant with regulatory agencies and ranch policies.

Compliance: Ensure compliance with all State and Federal Fish and Game laws and be the point of contact with agencies

Represent our Owner: Protect the reputation and image of the owner; represent the ranch in a professional manner at all times. Protect and advance the ranch’s interests through participation in industry, governmental, and community agencies and associations.
Required Skills

Ranch hospitality management experience preferred
Wildlife and habitat management experience preferred
Prefer B.S. Degree
Team player/motivator/oversee multiple employees
Knowledge of maintenance and repair, consistent with property and asset management
Prefer candidates with experience living and working on country ranch operations
Mechanical knowledge and understanding preferred
Willingness to take direction and who is a good communicator
Strong work ethic and willingness to perform assigned duties, which may require extra effort
Ability to maintain good relationships within community
Have a current driver’s license (CDL preferred).

Will be required to pass a drug screen and background test.
Job Location
Kaufman, Texas, United States
Position Type
Full-Time/Regular

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7052550 01/25/18 04:50 PM
BuckMaster Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
My company just became a partner with a large residential solar company and is bringing a new product to Texas. They are looking for independent sales agents to go out and find homeowners looking to eliminate or drastically lower their electric utility costs while adding value to their home, with no out-of-pocket to the customer. It's a legitimately good deal for the customer and an easy sell. It's 100% commission based on the size Kw system sold and installed. I've seen what the commission rate is and it looks like it could be a six figure potential for an average go-getter. They are offering free training, large referral bonuses, weekly pay, open schedules, and don't require any previous sales experience. The only requirements are a valid Driver's License and current auto liability insurance.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7072248 02/09/18 07:26 PM
C
Cueman Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
We are looking for a warehouse/driver for a local HVAC Distributor. Located in Lewisville Texas. email resume to lewisville@aacamail.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7072575 02/10/18 12:05 AM
G
General Guts Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Looking for an electrician in the Plano Area

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7104768 03/08/18 02:37 PM
H
HoldPoint Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
My buddies at Holt Cat are looking for qualified technicians if anyone is interested - PM if you want more information

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #7109473 03/13/18 02:12 AM
T
TxAggie10 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
https://profrac.com/careers/der-analyst/

Interested candidates should contact me directly pbaxter @ profrac.com

Texas A&M Association of Former Students
WH10P!
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Previous Thread