Nice work! Tell us all about your remote set-up, please.
I put two of these together so far. Here is what I put in the second more self sufficient one.
- $5 Prepaid Alarm SIM Card for GSM Home Security Alarm System + GPS Tracker by SpeedTalk Mobile - $8.99
- GSM SMS Remote Control Call Relay Switch Phone Smart Wireless Remote Controller - $45.69
- Honda Accord 4 or 2-door Trunk Lid Lock Latch Power Actuator $34.99
- 50cal Ammo Can - $17.49
- LCD 10/20/30A 12V/24V Solar Panel Controller Regulator Charge Battery Protection - $14.99
- Alfa 9dBi WiFi Booster SMA OMNI-Directional High-Gain Screw-On Swivel Antenna - $14.99
- Wildgame Innovations 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel - $24.99
- Two 1/4" bolts and nuts
- Misc wire to put it all together and some silicone to seal up holes and some sweat equity.
You can do without the solar panel and regulator if you want to recharge the battery every month.
I will try to post pictures of this one later tonight.
Here is a link to the post I did on the first one that I have in the field right now.