Haven't had much luck so far, but here goes:What I'm looking for
What I will bring to the table
- 200+ acres within a 2 hour drive of NW Austin, low fence
- A property with a decent turkey population, ideally having creeks/streams where the birds roost
- A healthy deer population with hogs/exotics being a bonus
- Cell service is a must - any carrier is fine, as long as there is service
- The ability to bring an occasional guest outside of deer season that would hunt off of my quota
- If there are hogs, night hunting privileges are a bonus.
- Something long-term - hunting for a lease is a lot less fun than actually hunting
- A check that won't bounce - My budget is up to $4k for the right place.
- No B.S. - I'm pretty low maintenance and have no interest in creating any drama.
- I will provide lease liability insurance or sign a waiver if you prefer.
- I will clean up after myself, close all gates, and take care to not damage any roads or agriculture on the property.
- Safe hunting practices (no drinking, no dangerous/risky shots, etc.)
Please shoot me a PM if you have anything you think would be a good fit.