Forum Stats
62384 Members
46 Forums
435177 Topics
5993597 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#6833306 - 07/25/17 01:34 AM ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits
jtprocaddie Offline
Tracker

Loc: Houston, Texas

#6834228 - 07/25/17 07:53 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
Brother in-law Online   content
THF Celebrity

Not good I just got sea sick

#6836043 - 07/27/17 04:35 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
KeithTT Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: fort worth TX
Oh look who it is,,, brother-in-law the dreamer ,mr. 26,000 posts nothing good to say. No videos of his own or anything to show for himself. Instead he's a keyboard Warrior who jumps on here and bashes other people's stuff. Are you an old retired guy who just sits on the computer giving your input on everything? Who in the world has time to post 26,000 times, it sure ain't the people who are out there getting it? JT keep making them videos buddy everybody gets a little better with practice. We'll never know what brother-in-law's good at other than talking smack. However he can gladly make me eat these words and post his own videos. Go ahead brother-in-law let's see what you got with your editing or video skills. Until you post one you should lay off the gas buddy. While we're at it show me where you successfully Run 3 businesses since you're always hating on mine.

JT this dude is a clown he's always posting stupid stuff on my posts and his 26,000 posts tells me the whole story that he's a bored guy who just sits at a freaking computer all day and has nothing better to do. Don't take it to heart I'm right there with you, learning more and more everyday about video and editing work. It takes a ton of time, money, and talent to make a show look like Lee and Tiffany's or Bone Collector but you are on the right track with persistence, creativity, and working hard at it all the while working a full-time job with a family. These dreamers don't know what it takes.
Keith Aikens Outdoors www.facebook.com/keithaikensoutdoors

#6836081 - 07/27/17 05:04 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
Pitchfork Predator Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Murphy, TX Dickens county
yawn

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920

#6840683 - 07/31/17 08:53 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: KeithTT]
Brother in-law Online   content
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: KeithTT
Oh look who it is,,, brother-in-law the dreamer ,mr. 26,000 posts nothing good to say. No videos of his own or anything to show for himself. Instead he's a keyboard Warrior who jumps on here and bashes other people's stuff. Are you an old retired guy who just sits on the computer giving your input on everything? Who in the world has time to post 26,000 times, it sure ain't the people who are out there getting it? JT keep making them videos buddy everybody gets a little better with practice. We'll never know what brother-in-law's good at other than talking smack. However he can gladly make me eat these words and post his own videos. Go ahead brother-in-law let's see what you got with your editing or video skills. Until you post one you should lay off the gas buddy. While we're at it show me where you successfully Run 3 businesses since you're always hating on mine.

JT this dude is a clown he's always posting stupid stuff on my posts and his 26,000 posts tells me the whole story that he's a bored guy who just sits at a freaking computer all day and has nothing better to do. Don't take it to heart I'm right there with you, learning more and more everyday about video and editing work. It takes a ton of time, money, and talent to make a show look like Lee and Tiffany's or Bone Collector but you are on the right track with persistence, creativity, and working hard at it all the while working a full-time job with a family. These dreamers don't know what it takes.

Keith has your alcoholism kicked in again? The video was all over the place and was poor work compared to some of his other work.

#6840707 - 07/31/17 09:07 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
SapperTitan Online   content
Taking Requests

Loc: Killeen/Ft Hood, TX
ATN has some really poor quality as far as picture compared to many of the other thermal videos I've seen on here

#6840872 - 07/31/17 11:23 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: Brother in-law]
jtprocaddie Offline
Tracker

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law

Keith has your alcoholism kicked in again? The video was all over the place and was poor work compared to some of his other work.

Yeah It was hard to self film with the big camera and hunt. So I went with mostly videos with the thermal only which made for some free hand jittery video.. I understand where you are coming from.

#6840873 - 07/31/17 11:24 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: SapperTitan]
jtprocaddie Offline
Tracker

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
ATN has some really poor quality as far as picture compared to many of the other thermal videos I've seen on here

If you compare the video to the video of others on the market they all get degraded when transfered to video from the scope. Its common. However to each his own on their preference of thermal. But my Thermal of choice is ATN.

#6840905 - 08/01/17 02:32 AM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: Brother in-law]
KeithTT Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: fort worth TX
Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
Originally Posted By: KeithTT

Alcoholism? I hardly ever drink so one thing I can't claim is alcoholism. I'm just pointing out that he did not ask you to judge this video, yes I'm aware that sometimes JT does look for feedback but not this time. You were just throwing your 2 cents in to be a naysayer or grouch. To me it looked like he set business aside and had fun doing some shooting. Heck yeah, shoot away.
Keith Aikens Outdoors www.facebook.com/keithaikensoutdoors

#6853502 - 08/11/17 09:04 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: SapperTitan]
cmc Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Graham to Arlington
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
I don't own any but I have seen that, but also there's a huge price difference in those too I think.

#6875434 - 09/01/17 01:10 AM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
Deerslayer94 Offline
Woodsman

Awesome video

#6884635 - 09/11/17 08:24 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
bigjoe8565 Online   content
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Mesquite, Tx
Do you use shooting sticks or a tripod? I used to hunt with tall shooting sticks, but switched to a tall Bog Pod Tripod. I can tell you that I'm far accurate using the Tripod. Just a thought.

#6886539 - 09/13/17 05:04 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: bigjoe8565]
jtprocaddie Offline
Tracker

Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565
Do you use shooting sticks or a tripod? I used to hunt with tall shooting sticks, but switched to a tall Bog Pod Tripod. I can tell you that I'm far accurate using the Tripod. Just a thought.

With the rabbits a lot of it was free hand... More practicing on free hand witht hem. But with predators I usually have a bi pod for now.

#6898247 - 09/25/17 11:27 AM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
yotehater Offline
Tracker

Loc: Creagleville, Van Zandt county
That must have been fun JT. Keep at it young man.

BIL, *** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

naw, don't think so.

#6898700 - 09/25/17 06:45 PM Re: ATN THOR HD 384 4.5x - 18x Having fun with Jack Rabbits [Re: jtprocaddie]
SapperTitan Online   content
Taking Requests

Loc: Killeen/Ft Hood, TX
Just watched a review from a very experienced thermal user and just got to say what a joke ATN is. Not only does their product suck but they tried to force this person not to do a review on their crappy product.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide