I work with YoungLife.

We have thousands of acres in Colorado. We will be offering guided, hosted mule deer hunts this year.

This hunt offers private landowner tags. Hard to come by. All hunting will be on private land.

The guide is a third generation native to the ranch. He lives on the ranch. His father lived on the ranch, and his grandfather lived on the ranch.

The hunt is rather easy. Easy walking. The game, once harvested, is taken care of for you by the ranch hands.

Accommodations are a four star private lodge in the mountains of Buena Vista, Colorado. Huge fireplace. Granite counter tops. Indoor fireplace, out door pit. Big screen TV so you do not miss any football.

Meals are gourmet. YoungLife has a chef assigned to each cabin. She makes breakfast, prepares a field lunch, and she returns each evening to prepare a gourmet meal with a glass of nice wine.

Suggested tax deductible donation is $5,000

Most ranches sell just the landowner tags for more than that.

This is a perfect hunt for someone who has never hunted the western U.S., never hunted in the mountains of Colorado, never had a guided hunt, never killed a mule deer.

Or for a father wanting to take a son and have all the adventures of the Colorado mountains without any of the danger of the wilderness.

Odds are extremely high you will kill a buck mule deer.

We have a 1000 acre alfalfa patch that is a deer magnet. Deer love that alfalfa!

But we cannot promise a "trophy". We have true trophies, but that is dependent upon the weather, luck, etc. True trophies in today's world are hard to find!

Let me know, and I will connect you with the man in Colorado.

Hunts are usually the first week of November, but all of that is dependent upon Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

The ranch we hunt on is home to an actual Christian camp devoted to Christian youth evangelism!