LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L

Email: lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
Cell: +27 711528411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZMxy0R4H_o

We have put together two hunting packages for all our THF Members only. The following hunt, at the price it is advertised will only be seen on the THF and no where else. This hunt can be booked for later in 2017 or 2018.

This is a discounted hunt for all four of the spiral horned antelope species found in South Africa.
Eland
Kudu
Nyala
Bushbuck

This hunt can be done with Rifle, Bow, Cross Bow or Muzzle Loader

The total cost for this hunt is $7545.00all inclusive
The original cost for this package is $9345.00 YOU SAVE $1800.00

PACKAGE DETAILS

$1995.00 7 Hunting days and accommodation

$1450.00 1 x Kudu bull (REFUND IF NOT TAKEN)
$1450.00 1 x Nyala bull (REFUND IF NOT TAKEN)
$750.00 1 x Bushbuck male (REFUND IF NOT TAKEN)
$1900.00 1 x Eland bull (REFUND IF NOT TAKEN)

To book and discuss this hunt please contact Limpopo Big Game Safaris at lbgsafaris@yahoo.com or klick on the link Contact LBG Safaris

Package Includes
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service
08. Game species as specified
09. Airport pickup Polokwane

The gem of our FOUR STAR rated lodge is the entertainment area. Our lounge and dining area offers breath-taking views from the deck, the ideal setting to relax and share photos of a day’s experiences in the African bush-veld.

What’s better than to enjoy a glass of superb South African red wine around the crackling fire while listening to the sounds of Africa under the open skies filled with bright stars?

The lodge consists of thatch roof units and sleeps 2 people per room, it offers double and single
rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities. We also have daily laundry services available.

Without disturbing the tranquillity, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi facilities. We have installed CCTV cameras at waterholes for our clients to watch the live stream feed as the animals come in to quench their thirst.

At Limpopo Big Game Safaris, we are sensitive to clients dietary requirements. We do cater for visitors with
diabetic diets and special requests. We take pride in preparing outstanding cuisine for our guests and a dining experience to remember. Our Chefs all have a passion for cooking and you can expect carefully selected fresh ingredients used in tastefully presented and flavorsome dishes as well as a fine selection of premium wines.
Guests often compliment us on our master chef’s traditional dishes which include venison and the traditional pap en BBQ which South Africa is renowned for.

For our Non-Hunting Guests
What better way to relax and make the most out of your trip by spoiling yourself to a spa day while hubby traces his trophy. The most unique and very special jewels in the spa world are found at our doorstep. We will make it all happen for you from massages and facials to manicures and relaxing treatments.

The Hunting Grounds

a Hunter can expect to hunt in dense bush, open plains, forest as well as mountains. The Soutpansberg area offers a wide variety of different scenery and opportunities. We value the gift of our bushveld and the sustainability of Southern African game and for this reason we follow stringent laws and rules agreed upon by the department of Nature Conservation in South Africa.
Not only are the regulations to safeguard our game, but also to keep you our guest safe and allow you and the generations to come to enjoy a healthy hunting environment.

Our team of highly trained and experience PH's and Trackers will make sure that your hunt with Limpopo Big Game
Safaris will be stuck in your memories for ever.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6737562 04/17/17 07:04 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6738981 04/19/17 12:08 AM
Txhunter65 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Awesome deal. Headed to the Limpopo in May. Great deal for THF members.

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6739770 04/19/17 05:01 PM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
I've hunted several times with Bossie and if you can shoot there's not much of a chance of a refund needed on any of the species offered.

If you're interested in my hunting experience with LBGS or need any information email me at jeffpg45@yahoo.com
Jeff

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6739917 04/19/17 06:57 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
whats airfare run?? Hunt is VERY reasonable

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6740007 04/19/17 08:23 PM
R
rsquared Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
R
airfare depends on when you want to go and where you travel thru.

flight from Atlanta direct to Johannesburg on Delta was the most expensive option i had, but also the best if you are taking a firearm with you.
for me in july, that flight would have been over $2700

i am flying houston to Istanbul and then on to Johannesburg with turkish airlines
my flights were just over $1000 round trip
around $1200 if I went thru Qatar.
i could have gone thru London and that was going to be $1800

july is a peak month though... other months might be cheaper
plus i booked several months in advance

Stuff my dad said in the deer blind

"I can dive deeper and come up drier"
"did you do that?"
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6740110 04/19/17 09:40 PM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Yep, what rsquared said.

I'll put together some more specific information when I get the time, and it can get complicated, but in general costs will vary a good bit depending on the time of year and how far in advance you can book. Even departing/arriving during the middle of the week vs the weekend can make a difference.

For instance, I recently looked into flights to SA for July (peak season) of this year and was quoted $2200 for the same flight my pal Jay booked a few months ahead of time for less than half that amount. Of course, I did have a additional one hour flight to Houston.

The smartest thing you can do is put your trust in a good travel agent. I have a excellent travel agent that I can recommend. She hunts all over the world herself and truly knows the ropes. She has saved me more money and headache than you can imagine and in fact will save you much more money than you will pay for her services.

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6740580 04/20/17 11:39 AM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
My travel agent says:

Peak season starts for travel departing the U.S. on June 1st and then goes back down to shoulder season for flights departing August 11th, which applies mostly to Delta and South African Air (the direct routes). Prices are gonna be so varied and hard to give a ballpark as it really needs to be on a case by case basis. Will depend on where you depart from and also the inventory for the dates of the travel. Shoulder season versus peak normally is about $350 cheaper. If Emirates will work then I have also been getting some good prices for them in our peak season.

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6740705 04/20/17 01:29 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
I would highly recommend Jeffpg's rec for hiring a good travel agent. If, when the "you know what" hits the fan and you're half way around the world, the last thing you want to do is sort out flight problems. I highly recommend Travel With Guns to take care of everything from flights, gun permits, and of course Africa Sky Guest House if you overnight in J'Burg.

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: Jgraider] #6741131 04/20/17 07:44 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: Jgraider
I would highly recommend Jeffpg's rec for hiring a good travel agent. If, when the "you know what" hits the fan and you're half way around the world, the last thing you want to do is sort out flight problems. I highly recommend Travel With Guns to take care of everything from flights, gun permits, and of course Africa Sky Guest House if you overnight in J'Burg.

What @Jgraider said is very true.

Most guys I have hunted with prefer to use a travel agent service. It takes all the stress of yourself and they have your traveling schedule nailed down to the minute.

For those who don't wish to travel with guns, Limpopo Big Game Safaris offers a free rifle use service.
You only pay for the ammo you use.

African Sky is a well recommended guests house if you have to spend one night in JHB. I however prefer to use the Afton House , as I am very familiar with their service and they are located only 5 minutes from the airport. Afton House also offers a Pre-Issued Rifle Importation service.

Please feel free to contact Jeffpg or Jgraider for any additional traveling information. I am sure as the seasoned travelers they are, they will be very willing to answer any questions you might have.

Anyone interested in a hunt with Limpopo Big Game Safaris is welcome to contact me at lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
or you can contact Jeff Graves at jeffpg45@yahoo.com

IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCES OF A LIFE TIME.

Last edited by LBG Safaris; 04/21/17 05:19 AM.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6742304 04/21/17 10:35 PM
D
Drahthaar Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
I second the Afton House, they will pick you up at the airport and take you back, steak dinner cold beer & wine.
LBG, how many bow blinds over water do you have on your property ? how many acres is your concession ? thanks Forrest

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: Drahthaar] #6742869 04/22/17 03:31 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: Drahthaar
I second the Afton House, they will pick you up at the airport and take you back, steak dinner cold beer & wine.
LBG, how many bow blinds over water do you have on your property ? how many acres is your concession ? thanks Forrest

Hi Forrest

Thank you for your comment.
I have a number of concessions.
The main concession Soetveld; where the main lodge is located is 5980acres and we have 7 bow blinds there.
Then I have.
Bonteveld game farm; 4300 acres with 4 bow blinds.
Balla Balla conservancy; 7600 acres with 6 bow blinds.
North Which; game farm 3100 acres with 2 bow blinds.
These four farms are my main bow hunting concessions.

Last edited by LBG Safaris; 04/22/17 03:32 PM.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6744547 04/24/17 04:58 PM
K
Kung Fu Widgeon Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K
Tag for later

Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6746217 04/26/17 06:39 AM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
We still have a few spots open for 2017
Available dates are.
01 to 10 July
29 July to 06 August
31 August to 14 September
18 October to the end of December

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: ONLY FOR THF Members (Spiral slam South Africa) [Re: LBG Safaris] #6753333 05/03/17 04:11 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
This hunt offer has been sold. For any inquiry and a hunt for 2018 please feel free to contact me at lbgsafaris@yahoo.com or +27711528411

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide