LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L

Email: lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
Cell: +27 711528411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZMxy0R4H_o

Limpopo Big Game Safaris has been offering some very interesting and affordable cull packages for 2017. These cull packages has been very popular and we still have a few late season dates available. All animals are exportable. Additional animals can be added. If you are interested in adding some extra trophy animals or do a trophy hunt only, please take the time to discuss all the options and allow us to design a custom and discounted Safari to suit your requirements.

Cull Hunt Packages
Take 5
1 x Arrival day
7 x Hunting days
1 x Departure day
5 x Zebra
$3625,00 Total cost

Cull Hunt Packages
Take 7
1 x Arrival day
7 x Hunting days
1 x Departure day
4 x Impala non trophy
1 x Blue Wildebeest non trophy
1 x Waterbuck non trophy
1 x Zebra
$3025.00

Cull Hunt Packages
Take 12
1 x Arrival day
7 x Hunting days
1 x Departure day
5 x Impala non trophy
2 x Blue Wildebeest non trophy
2 x Waterbuck non trophy
3 x Zebra
$4345.00

Accommodation Includes
01. Service of a Licensed Professional Hunter
02. The service of trained trackers
03. The service of trained skinners
04. Hunting vehicle
05. Field preparation of trophies
06. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks as well as beer and wine in moderation
07. Daily laundry service

The gem of our FOUR STAR rated lodge is the entertainment area. Our lounge and dining area offers breath-taking views from the deck, the ideal setting to relax and share photos of a day’s experiences in the African bush-veld.

What’s better than to enjoy a glass of superb South African red wine around the crackling fire while listening to the sounds of Africa under the open skies filled with bright stars?

The lodge consists of thatch roof units and sleeps 2 people per room, it offers double and single
rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities. We also have daily laundry services available.

Without disturbing the tranquillity, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi facilities. We have installed CCTV cameras at waterholes for our clients to watch the live stream feed as the animals come in to quench their thirst.

At Limpopo Big Game Safaris, we are sensitive to clients dietary requirements. We do cater for visitors with
diabetic diets and special requests. We take pride in preparing outstanding cuisine for our guests and a dining experience to remember. Our Chefs all have a passion for cooking and you can expect carefully selected fresh ingredients used in tastefully presented and flavorsome dishes as well as a fine selection of premium wines.
Guests often compliment us on our master chef’s traditional dishes which include venison and the traditional pap en BBQ which South Africa is renowned for.

For our Non-Hunting Guests
What better way to relax and make the most out of your trip by spoiling yourself to a spa day while hubby traces his trophy. The most unique and very special jewels in the spa world are found at our doorstep. We will make it all happen for you from massages and facials to manicures and relaxing treatments.

The Hunting Grounds

a Hunter can expect to hunt in dense bush, open plains, forest as well as mountains. The Soutpansberg area offers a wide variety of different scenery and opportunities. We value the gift of our bushveld and the sustainability of Southern African game and for this reason we follow stringent laws and rules agreed upon by the department of Nature Conservation in South Africa.
Not only are the regulations to safeguard our game, but also to keep you our guest safe and allow you and the generations to come to enjoy a healthy hunting environment.

Our team of highly trained and experience PH's and Trackers will make sure that your hunt with Limpopo Big Game
Safaris will be stuck in your memories for ever.

Last edited by LBG Safaris; 04/10/17 07:23 PM.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6732998 04/12/17 06:53 PM
R
rsquared Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R
I am booked for July on a cull hunt with Bossie and am excited to take a few of each of these species plus some trophies of the big plains species.
He is really easy to work with, so don't hesitate to take the jump to Africa.

Jay

Stuff my dad said in the deer blind

"I can dive deeper and come up drier"
"did you do that?"
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6733009 04/12/17 07:02 PM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
I am good friends with both of these fellows, having hunted with Bossie many times in South Africa as well as being his hunting agent in the US, and I've also hunted with Jay multiple times on his beautiful Texas hill country ranch.

They don't come any better than these 2 guys!

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: rsquared] #6733020 04/12/17 07:16 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: rsquared
I am booked for July on a cull hunt with Bossie and am excited to take a few of each of these species plus some trophies of the big plains species.
He is really easy to work with, so don't hesitate to take the jump to Africa.
Jay

Can't wait to pick you up Jay. July can't come fast enough my friend.
Jeff and I have been thinking that we might have to go big or go home.....Sooooo wink I am keeping one of them old stink bulls for you too.....LOL banana

The 416 Rigby is ready for that rifle

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6733402 04/13/17 12:53 AM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
I've been to Africa 4 times, did lots of research looking for a hunt for big kudu in SA, and had settled on Bossie at LBGS. I chatted with him several times and am confident he is an honest, hard working, "my kind" of guy. I wound up not being able to book this year due to impending work issues and the fact I am having my knee replaced in late April. Otherwise I would be in Bossie's camp this year on one of these hunts.

Good luck Bossie, you deserve all the good things that come your way.

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6733623 04/13/17 07:33 AM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Hallo Everyone.

I just received a cancellation on a hunt for this year.
The dates that were booked is 18 till 26 June
If anyone is interested I have a few specials I can offer or I can put together a discounted custom hunt.

Discounted Hunts on offer are the following.

7 Day Kudu
$285.00 per day
$1450.00 Kudu bull (no size limit) The Soutpansberg Mountains are well known for Bulls between 55" to 63"

7 Day Giraffe
$285.00 per day
$1600.00 Giraffe trophy Bull (These are old Black bulls)

7 Day Zebra hunt
7 Days accommodation
5 x Zebra (All exportable)
$3625.00

7 Day 7 Animal cull package
4 x Impala non trophy
1 x Blue Wildebeest non trophy
1 x Waterbuck non trophy
1 x Zebra
$3025.00
(All animals are exportable)

7 Days 12 Animal cull package
5 x Impala non trophy
2 x Blue Wildebeest non trophy
2 x Waterbuck non trophy
3 x Zebra
$4345.00
(All animals are exportable)

We also specialize in the Tiny Antelope Species.
Klipspringer
Sharpe's Grysbok
Red Duiker
Common Duiker
Steenbuck

Another one of our Specialty hunts are for Night Critters. These hunts are for those unusual and difficult to find animals such as.
Caracal
Honey Badger
Small Spotted Genet
Large Spotted Genet
African Wild Cat
African Civet Cat
Bushpig
Porcupine
Black Back Jackal
Side Striped Jackal
Serval
Aard Wolf
Bat Eared Fox
Brown Hyena
Spotted Hyena

Please feel free to Visit our picture gallery for more info

For any discounted offer please Contact me via email or PM

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6736837 04/17/17 01:57 AM
Ramsey Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Online Content
Pepe' Le Pew
Serious question - What if there is interest in the hunts, but no interest in mounts or meat.

Big Beckett!!
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: Ramsey] #6737014 04/17/17 11:29 AM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Originally Posted By: Ramsey
Serious question - What if there is interest in the hunts, but no interest in mounts or meat.

Ramsey,

That is not a problem at all. You may rest assured that your meat will be put to good use and the trophies will be taken care of if you don't utilize them.

In fact, I'd advise the new hunter in Africa to take advantage of a cull hunt or one of the high value package deals. Take lots of photos and videos as opposed to taxidermy until you figure out exactly what mounts you want to invest in, as one can really get carried away in the target rich environment that is Africa!

If you'd like to pm me with any questions, etc. I'll be glad to help you. My Facebook page has a photo album dedicated to my hunts with Bossie at LBGS that I can share with you as well.

Jeff

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: Ramsey] #6737377 04/17/17 04:51 PM
R
rsquared Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R

Ramsey,

you are describing the hunt i am taking in July.

i have little interest in trophy mounts, but i do plan to take a few Zebra's to do rugs with.
i am holding a side budget for maybe one legit trophy that i do a mount with, but the rest will be cull animals and i don't plan to take any back as taxidermy options.

Stuff my dad said in the deer blind

"I can dive deeper and come up drier"
"did you do that?"
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: rsquared] #6737529 04/17/17 06:41 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: rsquared

Ramsey,

you are describing the hunt i am taking in July.

i have little interest in trophy mounts, but i do plan to take a few Zebra's to do rugs with.
i am holding a side budget for maybe one legit trophy that i do a mount with, but the rest will be cull animals and i don't plan to take any back as taxidermy options.

It is for the very same reason that we have started to advertise and sell, what we call "cull" hunts.
The hunt will give you the same experience as any trophy hunt but at a 3rd of the cost.
Should you wish to export a skin or two, it's not a problem at all as we have permits for each animal we take.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6737688 04/17/17 09:01 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Bossie, what are the odds of having these cull hunts for 2018? I'm liking the 7 day/7 animal cull hunt, while hoping to stumble into a big kudu bull as an add-on.

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: Jgraider] #6737694 04/17/17 09:06 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: Jgraider
Bossie, what are the odds of having these cull hunts for 2018? I'm liking the 7 day/7 animal cull hunt, while hoping to stumble into a big kudu bull as an add-on.

me too for 2018, my 2017 hunt already has a deposit placed

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6737696 04/17/17 09:09 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
so get to Johannesburg ?

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: Buzzsaw] #6737794 04/17/17 10:50 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
Originally Posted By: Jgraider

me too for 2018, my 2017 hunt already has a deposit placed

There is no doubt in my mind that these hunts will be on offer in 2018. More and more hunters have shown interest in hunting for the experience rather than trophies. The great part is there is always that one special opportunity that can be taken in an instinct. You might never know when that one special animal you have always dreamed about but never took the time perusing shows himself.

You will fly onto Johannesburg "OR Tambo" to clear customs and from there you take a connecting flight to Polokwane.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6743324 04/23/17 01:30 AM
J
Jeffpg Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
There is a ton of interest being shown in these hunts for next year, so if anyone would like to book their dates early, I think that would definitely be a good idea.

Bossie and I are working on offering a special group hunt or two, especially for bow hunters. A half dozen hunters can easily be accommodated on this place at one time. The blind set ups on waterholes at this property as well as some others that Bossie hunts offers phenomenal archery hunting. I can say this without reservation because I have personally experienced it on a few of his properties. Being able to take 3 to 4 or more different species of animals with your bow in one sitting has to be experienced to be fully appreciated!

We will be formulating some packages for these hunts that will likely need to take place later in the hunting season. If you have any ideas that you'd like to share with us concerning what you would like to see offered in these packages, we will certainly consider working them into the package.

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6746216 04/26/17 06:38 AM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
We still have a few spots open for 2017.
Available dates are.
01 to 10 July
29 July to 06 August
31 August to 14 September
18 October to the end of December

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6753139 05/03/17 12:40 PM
C
cmc Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Are non trophies mostly females or broken horns or young males that need numbers reduced?

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: cmc] #6753158 05/03/17 12:55 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
Originally Posted By: cmc
Are non trophies mostly females or broken horns or young males that need numbers reduced?

The cull animals are primarily female and young animals, there is also the one or two broken horned animals that can be taken if found.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6753169 05/03/17 01:12 PM
C
cmc Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted By: LBG Safaris
Originally Posted By: cmc

The cull animals are primarily female and young animals, there is also the one or two broken horned animals that can be taken if found.
thanks for the answer. I'm planning now and looking for packages. How close are you to good tiger fishing?

Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: cmc] #6753207 05/03/17 01:38 PM
L
LBG Safaris Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
L
[/quote] thanks for the answer. I'm planning now and looking for packages. How close are you to good tiger fishing? [/quote]

The only area for tiger fishing nearby is Makuya park. Phenomenal place to fish for tigers, it's only 1 hour 45min from camp. This is also the only place in South Africa where you are allowed to fish on the border of the Kruger National Park. The Levubu river forms a Natural boundary between KNP and Makuya where it later joins the Mutale river and runs into the Limpopo River.

This is a picture of my wife and son while fishing there. The opposite bank is Kruger Park. If you would like to hunt in South Africa at a fair price and fish for tigers, send me an email at lbgsafaris@yahoo.com or you can WhatsApp me at +27711528411 and I will make it happen. For me Tiger fishing is no passion it's an OBSESSION.

Kind Regards
Bossie, DJ Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris
www.lbgsafaris.com
lbgsafaris@yahoo.com
hunt@lbgsafaris.com
[Linked Image]
Re: 2017 Cull Hunt packages [Re: LBG Safaris] #6753289 05/03/17 03:27 PM
C
cmc Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter