Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bowhunter Box Club ?? #6716487 03/27/17 06:48 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting into the bowhunter box club thing, $40 per month does not seam too bad... I figure the first few boxes would be really good.
What are yalls thoughts? I have done the fishing one before and worked out good.

https://bowhunterboxclub.com/

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6716858 03/28/17 12:26 AM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Just more crap that I'm sure I don't need!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: dgilbert] #6717056 03/28/17 02:51 AM
kmon11 Online Shocked
junior
Online Shocked
junior
Originally Posted By: dgilbert
Just more crap that I'm sure I don't need!

X2

lf the saying "Liar, Liar your pants on fire" were true
Mainstream news might be fun to watch
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6717208 03/28/17 12:26 PM
P
passthru Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Not for me.

I work hard, drink a little and hunt when I can.
NRA Life Member
https://sofalasafaris.com/
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6717359 03/28/17 02:54 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
haha ya, but we all still buy tons of crap we dont need.

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6717518 03/28/17 06:14 PM
Ramsey Offline
Pepe' Le Pew
Pepe' Le Pew
Last thing I need is more stuff

Big Beckett!!
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6718281 03/29/17 12:21 PM
T
TxHunter87 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
looks cool but i dont get it, do i get to chose what they send me or is it just random? cant find on the site what all they have sent in previous months

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6718427 03/29/17 02:24 PM
F
FoxTrot Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Not for me either. Money scheme is all it is

Originally Posted By: Chief Joe
I avoid Dick's and hope they fold.
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6719809 03/30/17 03:50 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
TXhunter, i think they are just about to start the 1st month, just taking after the fishing, hunting and other box things i have seen

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6720218 03/30/17 10:20 PM
T
Txhuntr2 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
I can maybe see the excitement factor of "what am I getting in the box this month?" but I'd rather use my money to target those specific items I believe I need. I am very picky about my gear and enjoy researching and considering what to purchase about as much as actually using the stuff.

2cents

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6720986 03/31/17 06:41 PM
R
rickym Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
We get bark box for our dogs, random toys and treats every month. While I like the bark box, I wouldnt consider getting the one you are looking at. Like most of these boxed monthly things, its probably crappy junk products that you will only use one of here and there. And expect the items to break or not work as advertised

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6723107 04/02/17 11:17 PM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: charner
Hey guys, I am thinking about getting into the bowhunter box club thing, $40 per month does not seam too bad... I figure the first few boxes would be really good.
What are yalls thoughts? I have done the fishing one before and worked out good.

https://bowhunterboxclub.com/

Hey Charner! Thanks for the interest in our services! I came across your post and wanted to jump in and make myself available for any questions you may have.

Our #1 focus is to bring a quality offering to our subscribers and serve the passionate group that we all are a part of as bowhunters! Each month we'll be bringing a minimum of $60-70 worth of products in the box. Many months may feature more! And each month we aim to have the box provide an opportunity to try out high quality products that you will find useful. I saw that many other boxes really do send a lot of stuff that I never saw as useful myself and that nobody was serving us as bowhunters so I'm here to change that. And if there is ever anything you'd like to see in the boxes or any suggestions you may have I'm all ears.

This is definitely no money-scheme from a large company. I'm a bowhunter with a family just like most of you and starting this from the ground up by spending the hours working to bring this to life and contact companies to get the best offerings I can for you! My subscribers and bringing quality to the table is my number one goal.

And I see that you're in Forney...I'm actually located in Rockwall/McLendon-Chisholm so at some point I'd be happy to buy you a beer or two and talk some bowhunting!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Txhuntr2] #6723113 04/02/17 11:23 PM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: Txhuntr2
I can maybe see the excitement factor of "what am I getting in the box this month?" but I'd rather use my money to target those specific items I believe I need. I am very picky about my gear and enjoy researching and considering what to purchase about as much as actually using the stuff.

2cents

I definitely respect that view and I do many hours of research when buying my personal gear as well. But many miss out on so many great opportunities to try great products not to mention the cost really adds up. We'll be bringing a way for people to get more value for their money on the products they receive as well. For example if someone is subscribed for full year their subscription cost would be $480 ($440 if they choose the pre-paid plan...1 month free!) but they'll receive an absolute minimum of $720 worth of gear. And I'm pretty confident to say that most months will be in the $70 plus range so the value will be even greater.

It also can be a great opportunity for the new bowhunter who doesn't already have all the gear that some of do laying around. We all know the struggle of starting out and spending money like crazy as we add all the little items to our arsenal all the time!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: rickym] #6723115 04/02/17 11:26 PM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: rickym
We get bark box for our dogs, random toys and treats every month. While I like the bark box, I wouldnt consider getting the one you are looking at. Like most of these boxed monthly things, its probably crappy junk products that you will only use one of here and there. And expect the items to break or not work as advertised

The box is going to be loaded with products from top companies in the bowhunting industry as well as new companies with high quality product offerings! No junky stuff just to fill the box! If you decide to reconsider not considering us please let me know and I'm always all ears for suggestions on what subscribers might like to see in the box from month to month!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6723150 04/03/17 12:03 AM
kmon11 Online Shocked
junior
Online Shocked
junior
It could be good for those that like to try lots of different things but having bow hunted for about 37 years and worked in bow shops I do not really buy or try much new anymore. I have what I need and my biggest expense each year for bow hunting is usually fuel. All that said for me spending more for a year's membership than I have spent in the last 3 years total on archery gear would not make much sense to me.

Others mileage may vary from mine though. Good luck with your venture.

lf the saying "Liar, Liar your pants on fire" were true
Mainstream news might be fun to watch
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: kmon11] #6723234 04/03/17 01:18 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: kmon1
It could be good for those that like to try lots of different things but having bow hunted for about 37 years and worked in bow shops I do not really buy or try much new anymore. I have what I need and my biggest expense each year for bow hunting is usually fuel. All that said for me spending more for a year's membership than I have spent in the last 3 years total on archery gear would not make much sense to me.

Others mileage may vary from mine though. Good luck with your venture.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! I definitely know it isn't for everyone, and for those that aren't interested in the monthly box much like yourself we do have the VIP Pass Thru Club as well. The VIP club is a one time fee for 12 months worth of membership that is independent from the monthly box. With this you'll get discount codes regularly from great brands in the industry for the bigger ticket items that are either too large or too expensive to put in a monthly box. Some initial brands that we have discounts from are Scott Archery, Winner's Choice Bowstrings and Lynch Mob Calls. VIP members also get an automatic 20% discount on everything added to the store portion of our website. And now the best part of the VIP club is the fact that it is also like buying 12 raffle tickets in one..our first giveaway for March was a Hoyt Pro Defiant and the drawing for that winner is this coming Saturday. This month's giveaway will be a Mathews Halon 32! And we are working on an awesome hunting opportunity for the big giveaway!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6726458 04/05/17 09:01 PM
R
rickym Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Welcome to the forum BBC! Glad to know its someone running a smaller company and willing to come talk/answer any questions personally. I understand that you have done lots of research and such beforehand, but the thousands of hunters here on the forum could possibly help you as well. Letting you know what they would like to see in a monthly package and such. Im sure you know, as soon as you quit trying to learn and better your product, your going backwards. Maybe start a thread here in the bow hunting section and see what kind of replies you get.

Last edited by rickym; 04/06/17 04:08 PM.

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6727259 04/06/17 03:08 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
Well guys I signed up, I will stay on for a few months and post what I get for you guys to see. I dont mind $40 a month especially if i get a few cool things I would use... I end up spending well over that each hunting trip

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: rickym] #6732507 04/12/17 04:38 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: rickym
Welcome to the forum BBC! Glad to know its someone running a smaller company and willing to come talk/answer any questions personally. I understand that you have done lots of research and such beforehand, but the thousands of hunters here on the forum could possibly help you as well. Letting you know what they would like to see in a monthly package and such. Im sure you know, as soon as you quit trying to learn and better your product, your going backwards. Maybe start a thread here in the bow hunting section and see what kind of replies you get.

Thank you so much for the kind words! Be sure to follow the Bowhunter Box Club Facebook and Instagram pages and I plan to keep a lot of behind the scenes type of content on there too to let people know I'm one of us and just looking to provide a great service!

My background is with a company that has been in business with a costumer service based culture since 1911 so I hope to translate that into the bowhunting world with the Bowhunter Box Club!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6732508 04/12/17 04:39 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Well guys I signed up, I will stay on for a few months and post what I get for you guys to see. I dont mind $40 a month especially if i get a few cool things I would use... I end up spending well over that each hunting trip

Thank you so much for your support Charner! Boxes went out today and you should have the first one in hand soon!!!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6732811 04/12/17 03:50 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
Cant wait!

If you are that close to me, i should get it today, ill put pics up asap!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6733566 04/13/17 03:08 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Cant wait!

If you are that close to me, i should get it today, ill put pics up asap!

Awesome man!!! I'm excited!!!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6738020 04/18/17 02:59 AM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C

Very happy with this box! Scent sticks and bow wax will get used for sure, and im always looking for new broadheads to try. Thanks!

Last edited by charner; 04/18/17 03:00 AM.
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6743629 04/23/17 02:53 PM
Curtis Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I'd be kinda ticked off if that's the stuff they sent me for $40 and would be asking for a refund!
No interest in much of that except for maybe the wax.
Broadheads, I would prefer to choose my own.
Scent sticks, no thank you. I would save the money and put it towards the gear that I want and actually need.
Looks like some some stickers and patches in there. I just don't see the useful bowhunter product in that. Target practice maybe? Could always use something new to aim at on my target block.

Last edited by Curtis; 04/23/17 03:15 PM.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting
www.doublearrowbowhunting.com
Bow hunters welcome!
Whitetail-Axis-Blackbuck-Fallow-Barasingha-Scimitar Oryx
Located in Gonzales County.
Visit our Facebook page for current updates!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6743802 04/23/17 06:35 PM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Heck no! hammer

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6743896 04/23/17 08:11 PM
P
passthru Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: Curtis
I'd be kinda ticked off if that's the stuff they sent me for $40 and would be asking for a refund!
Scent sticks, no thank you. I would save the money and put it towards the gear that I want and actually need.
Looks like some some stickers and patches in there. I just don't see the useful bowhunter product in that. Target practice maybe? Could always use something new to aim at on my target block.

We tried to tell him . . . confused2

I work hard, drink a little and hunt when I can.
NRA Life Member
https://sofalasafaris.com/
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6744510 04/24/17 04:01 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
haha I am pretty happy with it, I have been using rage hypodermic and dont reuse them once I have shot an animal (not going to replace blades etc.) with pig hunting year round, ill happily try whatever broadhead they send me to see if it will fly well and penetrate better than what I am already using. if you only shoot a broad head once or twice a year, then no... you dont need more broadheads. i use wax alot and sure as heck use alot of cover scent. If the scent sticks work well, then ill save $ during deer season since I usually buy a bottle every few weeks.

they only thing here i probably wont use is the face paint... I dont use it much since i am a pretty dark fella as it is. and just because yall are not happy with the box, does not mean others are not... everyone has things they will and wont want. I am not affiliated with them at all other than him answering my questions here on THF, but I do think this will do decent and ill continue with my boxes.

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6744554 04/24/17 05:03 PM
Curtis Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
haha I am pretty happy with it, I have been using rage hypodermic and dont reuse them once I have shot an animal (not going to replace blades etc.) with pig hunting year round, ill happily try whatever broadhead they send me to see if it will fly well and penetrate better than what I am already using. if you only shoot a broad head once or twice a year, then no... you dont need more broadheads. i use wax alot and sure as heck use alot of cover scent. If the scent sticks work well, then ill save $ during deer season since I usually buy a bottle every few weeks.

they only thing here i probably wont use is the face paint... I dont use it much since i am a pretty dark fella as it is. and just because yall are not happy with the box, does not mean others are not... everyone has things they will and wont want. I am not affiliated with them at all other than him answering my questions here on THF, but I do think this will do decent and ill continue with my boxes.

Your money to burn buddy. I really don't care how you spend it. But I do care how I spend mine and for $40 I would not be happy with a junk box like that.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting
Bow hunters welcome!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6747365 04/27/17 04:24 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B

Thank you! We have some exciting stuff in the works and are always looking for constructive feedback for things subscribers would like to seeing the boxes! We greatly appreciate you being a part of the Bowhunter Box Club family!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6747366 04/27/17 04:27 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B

Curtis,

We are always looking for constructive feedback on what could make our service the best possible value for our subscribers. While it appears that you do not feel the concept is something that interests you I do see great value in your opinion. If you have any feedback on what you think fellow bowhunters would like to see in a box I'd love to hear it and we'll work to make it happen!

Thanks again!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6747495 04/27/17 01:03 PM
Curtis Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I have no problem with the concept nor do I see how you came to that conclusion.
However your approach to the concept isn't any differrent than what's already out there. You will have to find better products and choices.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting
Bow hunters welcome!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6747623 04/27/17 02:58 PM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
I have no problem with the concept nor do I see how you came to that conclusion.
However your approach to the concept isn't any differrent than what's already out there. You will have to find better products and choices.

Always looking to improve and add quality value! We are going into only our second month of business and I am beyond thankful for all the momentum we are building. I have had a lot of very positive feedback and look forward to the future for sure! If we can ever help or you ever have any ideas never hesitate to reach out to me! Thanks again and best of luck this year! Looks like you probably get to hunt a lot of exotics! That's awesome!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6749400 04/29/17 01:22 PM
S
Steel185 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
S
Who decided its worth $60-70? I could send an empty box and "claim" its worth $60-70, but "only" charge you $40.

Just a guy, that likes to Bow Hunt
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6815157 07/07/17 04:50 PM
A
Alfonso Smith Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
A
Good to see that! I'm looking for a crossbow too!

Hello!
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide