Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6743896 04/23/17 08:11 PM
P
passthru Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: Curtis
I'd be kinda ticked off if that's the stuff they sent me for $40 and would be asking for a refund!
No interest in much of that except for maybe the wax.
Broadheads, I would prefer to choose my own.
Scent sticks, no thank you. I would save the money and put it towards the gear that I want and actually need.
Looks like some some stickers and patches in there. I just don't see the useful bowhunter product in that. Target practice maybe? Could always use something new to aim at on my target block.

We tried to tell him . . . confused2

I work hard, drink a little and hunt when I can.
NRA Life Member
https://sofalasafaris.com/
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6744510 04/24/17 04:01 PM
C
charner Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
C
haha I am pretty happy with it, I have been using rage hypodermic and dont reuse them once I have shot an animal (not going to replace blades etc.) with pig hunting year round, ill happily try whatever broadhead they send me to see if it will fly well and penetrate better than what I am already using. if you only shoot a broad head once or twice a year, then no... you dont need more broadheads. i use wax alot and sure as heck use alot of cover scent. If the scent sticks work well, then ill save $ during deer season since I usually buy a bottle every few weeks.

they only thing here i probably wont use is the face paint... I dont use it much since i am a pretty dark fella as it is. and just because yall are not happy with the box, does not mean others are not... everyone has things they will and wont want. I am not affiliated with them at all other than him answering my questions here on THF, but I do think this will do decent and ill continue with my boxes.

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6744554 04/24/17 05:03 PM
Curtis Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted By: charner
haha I am pretty happy with it, I have been using rage hypodermic and dont reuse them once I have shot an animal (not going to replace blades etc.) with pig hunting year round, ill happily try whatever broadhead they send me to see if it will fly well and penetrate better than what I am already using. if you only shoot a broad head once or twice a year, then no... you dont need more broadheads. i use wax alot and sure as heck use alot of cover scent. If the scent sticks work well, then ill save $ during deer season since I usually buy a bottle every few weeks.

they only thing here i probably wont use is the face paint... I dont use it much since i am a pretty dark fella as it is. and just because yall are not happy with the box, does not mean others are not... everyone has things they will and wont want. I am not affiliated with them at all other than him answering my questions here on THF, but I do think this will do decent and ill continue with my boxes.

Your money to burn buddy. I really don't care how you spend it. But I do care how I spend mine and for $40 I would not be happy with a junk box like that.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting
www.doublearrowbowhunting.com
Bow hunters welcome!
Whitetail-Axis-Blackbuck-Fallow-Barasingha-Scimitar Oryx
Located in Gonzales County.
Visit our Facebook page for current updates!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6747365 04/27/17 04:24 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Originally Posted By: charner

Thank you! We have some exciting stuff in the works and are always looking for constructive feedback for things subscribers would like to seeing the boxes! We greatly appreciate you being a part of the Bowhunter Box Club family!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6747366 04/27/17 04:27 AM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
I'd be kinda ticked off if that's the stuff they sent me for $40 and would be asking for a refund!
No interest in much of that except for maybe the wax.
Broadheads, I would prefer to choose my own.
Scent sticks, no thank you. I would save the money and put it towards the gear that I want and actually need.
Looks like some some stickers and patches in there. I just don't see the useful bowhunter product in that. Target practice maybe? Could always use something new to aim at on my target block.

Curtis,

We are always looking for constructive feedback on what could make our service the best possible value for our subscribers. While it appears that you do not feel the concept is something that interests you I do see great value in your opinion. If you have any feedback on what you think fellow bowhunters would like to see in a box I'd love to hear it and we'll work to make it happen!

Thanks again!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6747495 04/27/17 01:03 PM
Curtis Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I have no problem with the concept nor do I see how you came to that conclusion.
However your approach to the concept isn't any differrent than what's already out there. You will have to find better products and choices.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting
www.doublearrowbowhunting.com
Bow hunters welcome!
Whitetail-Axis-Blackbuck-Fallow-Barasingha-Scimitar Oryx
Located in Gonzales County.
Visit our Facebook page for current updates!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: Curtis] #6747623 04/27/17 02:58 PM
B
BowhunterBoxClub Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
I have no problem with the concept nor do I see how you came to that conclusion.
However your approach to the concept isn't any differrent than what's already out there. You will have to find better products and choices.

Always looking to improve and add quality value! We are going into only our second month of business and I am beyond thankful for all the momentum we are building. I have had a lot of very positive feedback and look forward to the future for sure! If we can ever help or you ever have any ideas never hesitate to reach out to me! Thanks again and best of luck this year! Looks like you probably get to hunt a lot of exotics! That's awesome!

Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6749400 04/29/17 01:22 PM
S
Steel185 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
S
Who decided its worth $60-70? I could send an empty box and "claim" its worth $60-70, but "only" charge you $40.

Just a guy, that likes to Bow Hunt
Re: Bowhunter Box Club ?? [Re: charner] #6815157 07/07/17 04:50 PM
A
Alfonso Smith Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
A
Good to see that! I'm looking for a crossbow too!

Hello!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide