I built the one for my 3010 trans out of plywood and some scrap 2x4 and 2x2 I had laying around. Excuse the long post, but hopefully it'll help.
You'll need at least 2 full sheets of plywood. I THINK I used 1/2", but cant remember off the top of my head.
First I figured the width I wanted it to be and had to rip 2 sheets of plywood, since 1 wasn't wide enough. In the pic below, you can see the 6" wide strip of plywood down the center, I used that to join the two together. I used one on top and bottom for a little extra strength. The other smaller strips of plywood were spacers to touch the roll bars. First pic is of the underside of the roof.
I had some scrap 2x4s laying around and cut a 45* angle to attach the front brow to. I also angled the face of the brow to fit against the roof a little better.
Once I got the brow in place, I mocked some side-rails out of cardboard, then went ahead and cut them out of plywood and attached. I used some pieces of 2x2s attached to the roof to attach the side rails
Just another pic of the 45* cut 2x4s looking at the brow..nothing too special here.
Sanded it all down and filled any holes with wood glue and/or putty, then painted it.
Picked up these clamps from Home Depot to use. They didn't fit very well, but the next size bigger were too big. Hindsight, I should have gone with the bigger ones and put some sort of foam padding on tope of the roll bars. The ones I used work well, but it squeeks from time to time. On the side part of the roll bar, I couldn't fit this style clamp, but HD has some that don't have the second flange for a screw to go through, that's what I used.
I picked up 4 of the Auxbeam flood lights off Amazon for around $36 and put 2 on the back. No pics of them installed though.